Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, another sunny but crisp morning here. 2 of the kittens are off to their new home this morning that will leave just 5 kittens of which 2 of those are off to their new home at the weekend. Hubby went up to the horses for me this morning before work as Maddie is very clingy just now and doesn't want to be left. Looking good for Valentine's babies Not much else planned but Maddie watching

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Oh I do hope those puppies come on Valentine's day! It's not her first litter is it Fran?
Early yet but it looks like another lovely day - the last of this wonderful early spring session if the forecast is correct. I dried washing outside yesterday and have more brewing now - some of my 16 hours cleaning, no doubt!

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Oh I do hope those puppies come on Valentine's day! It's not her first litter is it Fran?

No, it's her last litter Ruby is her daughter out of her last litter which was 18 months ago

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #4

Is Ruby 18 months? Doesn't time fly!
Fingers crossed for the black baby girlie

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2008, 10:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Is Ruby 18 months? Doesn't time fly!
Fingers crossed for the black baby girlie
Yes, she's 18 months old DM, born August 2006

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #6

It's cold, cold, cold here this morning. The car thermometer didn't get above zero (infact it dropped rather quickly the further out into the countryside I came). Sun is shining beautifully though!

Dominik is off to see the Gruffalo on stage with his class today, which he's ever so excited about. I'm very tired today as the same little boy came shuffling down in the night and parked himself in our bed and proceeded to kick us both black and blue until we turfed him out!

Right, off to munch on my breakfast sushi that OH thoughtfully picked up from Waitrose this morning

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #7

Another sunny day here after thick fog and heavy frost first thing.... have got a line full of bedding out at the moment hoping it will dry enough for ironing later.
The next 2 days have a dismal forecast but the weekend looks good again, sunny but cold..

Fran
~ I'm secretly hoping Maddie will hold on until tomorrow.....there is something special about Valentine babies, human or animal..

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-02-2008, 12:37 PM   #8

Boys called Romeo and girls Juliet????

Lovely sunny day here again, but much colder. Frosty earlier. Enjoy the sun peeps, could be the last for a while unless the weather people have got it wrong again (let's hope so!)

Merlin has eaten some more mince this morning and fought not to take his anti-bio pill, spat it out 4 times and scratched OH, who manged to disguise it so cunningly in the mince that Merlin did finally eat it - bit of a soggy pill by then. A good sign, I think of a cat on the mend. Will give him a bit of a wash later after he's woken up from his morning nap in the sunshine (on the back of the sofa).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #9

Hiya. Passing the time away on my fave forum. Dad is in hospital having surgery this pm. Can't stop clock watching so have decided to distract myself. Stroking Posh is helping calm my nerves

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #10

It has finally made it up to freezing! We had freezing rain in the evening and overnight; roads were impassable/impossible...scenes on the 11 pm news of cars stuck in the traffic for 3 to 4 hours and only moving three car lengths; and people falling like tenpins on the icy sidewalks. It felt safe watching it in my nice warm bed! No market run today for me! Just out to grab the papers. Fortunately we didn't lose power and the ice is melting now...Leia asked for the porch, stayed out about a minute and has retreated to bed...smart puss!

Fran: fingers crossed for Valentines Day pups ..
PoshPuss: hope your dad's surgery goes well.....
Angie: encouraging news about Merlin!

Stay warm and enjoy the day ....