Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #11

Re: i dont believe these 2 boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
They want to sit at the table with you, like DM's Leia!
Actually, we dine at different times! I got into the habit of always feeding the cats dinner first so they wouldn't pester me while I was eating...especially the boys! Didn't always work, but most of the time it did. Leia has her dinner before I do......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #12

You know those boxes of mixed sachets you can buy - Felix, Whiskas etc.? I think we should set up an exchange, as Merlin's absolute favourite is Felix supermeat salmon - he turns his nose up at the tuna, chicken and rabbit ..... sometimes! Anyone want to swop?

Catsey Veteran

01-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #13

I'd say yes in a minute if I weren't too far away to ship tins! Ms. Picky doesn't like pouches..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #14

mine like the pouches and the little foil containers. but im buy at least 4 a week works out expensive. got when i was a kid our cat had a tin of kiti-kat (if he was lucky) and told to hunt for mice.
ive got a pic of him (tiddles was his name) and if i can get charlie to scan it ill show u it. but i think its glued into an album.
if u have a lot of pouches left over that your cat wont eat try putting it on freecycle. some one will come n collect it. ive done that b4.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #15

Thanks - I do actually tend to put them in the cat rescue charity box at Pets@Home. And our vet has a collection for our local rescue in the weeks up to Xmas. Don't worry, I never just chuck them, unless opened of course.

Do you remember a while ago boys mum, suggesting that someone needs to make a tasty cat-friendly gravy and sell it as "Fussy F*****s"! I told my OH about that and he keeps reminding me about it and saying what a good idea it would be! Fancy going into business?????

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #16

If you do, put me on the mailing list!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Thanks - I do actually tend to put them in the cat rescue charity box at Pets@Home. And our vet has a collection for our local rescue in the weeks up to Xmas. Don't worry, I never just chuck them, unless opened of course.

Do you remember a while ago boys mum, suggesting that someone needs to make a tasty cat-friendly gravy and sell it as "Fussy F*****s"! I told my OH about that and he keeps reminding me about it and saying what a good idea it would be! Fancy going into business?????
and mine can be the official tasters if they like it any cat will like it