Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
16-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #1

Milo and Tinkerbell

As some of you may know, Im having to rehome Milo and Tink and the dogs, as I am not able to find a property to rent that will allow me to have animals

Well Milo and Tink will be going tomorrow the good thing though is that they are going to my brothers and his girlfriend and their 6 month old moggy kitten Maz Sarah (my bros girlfriend) has fallen in love with my furr babes so they are going tomorrow. Robin and Sarah have said that if they dont get on then they wont be able to keep them so fingers crossed that they will settle in ok and cats and kitten get along well, Im sure all will be fine once my 2 have settled in properly.

Whilst I am absolutely gutted to be saying bye bye to my little darling, Im happy that they are going to family so I can be kept upto date on how they are. And I know that Sarah will spoil them as much as I have and that they will want for nothing at all. Ill still miss them like crazy though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #2

Re: Milo and Tinkerbell

It's heart-wrenching for you Erin and I do sympathise. So glad that your darlings are going to family members, so you'll be able to see them again. Fingers crossed that they both settle in well with the kitten.

Any luck with finding homes for the dogs?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #3

Erin, that is sad news We know how devoted you are with your pets and this must have been a very hard decision for you. It's great that your brother and girlfriend has offered Milo and Tinkerbell a good home, that must ease you heartache a little, knowing that you will still be able to keep in touch with them.

You've had a very hard year, everything has happened at the wrong time.
Your luck will change for the better one day I'm sure.

I hope you will still continue to pop onto Catsey occasionally as you have many friends here who will miss you
Take care ((((hugs)))) xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #4

So sorry you have to rehome them Erin, but pleased they are going to your brother.....you will be able to see them that way...
Big Hugs....xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #5

That is good news...I am sure they will settle in well they are only really kittens themselves.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
16-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #6

Angie Choc is going with my dad and as of 5 mins ago Lil is sorted too, she will be going to my moms ex mother in law (a lovely lady) so thats a massive weight off my mind, she will ruin Lil and again Lil will want for nothing.

Its all worked out perfectly because of my wandeful family (well almost perfectly,if it was perfect my animals wouldnt be going anywhere,they would be with me), Ill be able to keep intouch with all of them and have regular updates about how they are all doing.
My brother has just been on the phone all excited, asking about what food they are on so they can get some in and what time Im taking them round

Mags,yes it has been a hard year,but many lessons have been learnt and the mistakes Ive made over the last 7 years wont be made again,so it hasnt been a complete waste of 12 months.
And of course Ill still be popping on, Ill still have a certain little Tabby cat that will want to make an apperance every now and then

Im not looking forward to the next few weeks though, saying goodbye to Milo and Tink tomorrow, then Choc and Lil after Christmas ,but things could be so much worse I suppose,they could be going into a rescue centre. Its just not going to be much of a christmas in this house this year!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
16-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #7

Erin - As you say, at least you will be able to keep in touch and have regular updates. Heartbreaking I'm sure, thankfully I have never been in that type of situation.

So sorry you have to go thru' this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #8

Of course it will be a different Christmas, but thigs will be for the best in the end.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-12-2008, 07:58 PM   #9

I hope you'll be able to keep Jerry, he's so gorgeous

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #10

So pleased you have managed to home the dogs with family Erin, you know they will be looked after and loved, must be such a relief for you.....Lovely you are managing to keep Jerry too...