Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-12-2006, 01:02 PM   #11

Re: Daily Shred - Friday.

Fog is lifting and the sun is trying manfully to come through.
Good news and bad news from the allotment. Picked/lifted parsnips, swede, fennel, parsley and purple sprouting but the strong winds of a week or two back snapped one of the supporting poles from my anti-bird/white butterfly cage . Everything is in a sad heap So, that's a project for the first reasonable weather in the new year. And my OH was wondering what to use he could put his xmas bonus ..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
22-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #12

I havent stopped all day except now, been a taxi driver to my son and partner, still need a few pressys to get (going to Mall later) nothing is wrapped!! unless its already left here!

Done the veg shopping, but not the trolley dash, will do that early tomorrow!

~sigh~ x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-12-2006, 02:57 PM   #13

Afternoon Ladies!

Not getting stresses this year at all. Derek has decided that I'm not cooking this year, were going to have a chinese banquet. Ya hoo. Not sure if it will be quite the same but I dont care!! Hehe
Got heaps of ironing to do but again I dont care! Think someone has slipped me a chill pill.
Sean is here at the moment but gone to my bed, he's got a stinking cold.
Got all my pressies to wrap and one still to buy, Got the trollie dash to do and booze to get, hehe I'm not bothered plenty of time to get it.
Have a chilled day everyone, Hope to chat tonight. (Sean fixed my lap top so I can come off this pc, hate it!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-12-2006, 06:49 PM   #14

Well been to work today going shopping tomorrow for last prezzies and a supermarket dash - wish me luck as you wave me goodbye, into the panic buying I go.

Hope you've all had a good day.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-12-2006, 08:11 PM   #15

ALL DONE!!!! For the 1st time since I can remember it's not been a last-minute-get-it-on-Christmas-Eve-morning kind of year. I can't quite believe it (do we have a smug smilie )???

Town was insane - putting it mildly and I'm glad I don't have to venture out tomorrow. Good luck to all of you still with supermarket visits to do - looking at M&S + hearing about Waitrose; sounds like things are disappearing off the shelves pretty quickly!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-12-2006, 10:15 PM   #16

You all are having such hectic days ....! Been a nasty cold all-day rain here, 41F, very raw. Silly Onyx won't use the shelter I put out for her: went to feed her at lunch and she was sitting on the ledge of the basement window sort of protected from the rain...and not more than 10 feet from the shelter! Cats!.... Leia much better! Read about the awful fog at Heathrow; it was on TV last night also; what a mess for the travelers; as bad as Denver airport here shut down by the blizzard! Try to have a stresss free evening, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #17

Got the horse his pressie, done the supermarket dash and been to my mums. All in all a very successful day. The supermarket was a much better experience than previous years. The shelves were being filled as they emptied and it wasn't as busy as it has been in recent years. All done here now except an early trip to M&S in the morning (taking my mum too) for those extra special bits and pieces from their food dept. that just don't taste as nice if you buy them from anywhere else

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-12-2006, 12:31 AM   #18

Good Luck in the morning Fran, you know I have a feeling Sunday will be very very quite shopping wise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-12-2006, 09:28 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Good Luck in the morning Fran, you know I have a feeling Sunday will be very very quite shopping wise.
Retail analysts predict otherwise Kazz - they're saying this weekend will be the business 2 days ever You're not working this weekend are you