Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-12-2006, 10:06 AM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Sunday

Good morning everyone ........ it's Christmas Eve!!!

Cold but dry morning here ........ seems very quiet and eerie today

Got tons to do to prepare for my visitors tomorrow, hopefully I won't forget anything

Have a good day .......... and...........Merry Christmas to you all !!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-12-2006, 10:09 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Sunday

Morning and happy christmas eve!
Lots planned for today..lots of cooking/baking too do..and have a small army visiting to deliver presents at various stages today so i think one's day shall be pretty hectic!
Been up since five, fed everyone, walked the dogs, cleaned litter trays, mucked out hutches (only two now..), showered, dressed and ready to tackle everything!
Enjoy your day all and merry christmas!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-12-2006, 10:41 AM   #3

Morning everyone, and so the madness begins,

Just going to get the girls ready for church, we'll head off there while OH does the last few cleaning jobs that need done. Back from there and make my soup and coleslaw for tomorrow, and do some fun things, like singing along to a Christmas karaoke cd I got , read the girls the nativity story. Then it's bath and bed time. When they're in bed I can peel my spuds and do my food prep then sit down with a cup of tea for an hour or so to make sure they are both asleep before Santa delivers the pressies. If I don'tmanage to get back on tonight, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas spent with those whom you love. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-12-2006, 10:47 AM   #4

Morning campers.
Am about to get stuck into some house work before preparing some food for tomorrow.
Graham has gone off fishing. He was pretty pee'd off yesterday when I got home from work as he had been sitting in all day waiting for people, like my mum and his mum, to arrive. No one turned up. He had hoped to go get my xmas pressie. Told him not to worry as it wasnt his fault. He was gonna cancel his fishing today to get it but again I said not to worry and go enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
24-12-2006, 11:45 AM   #5

good morning and happy christmas eve to you all, ive got 2 contented kittys snoozing near by, they are not going to far from the kitchen as they can smell all the lovely stuff in there,(wishfull thinking i think)
ive got 2 lumps of gammon on the hob cooking nicely, a turkey crown in the oven, and loads of spuds peeled (thank to OH) ive made a trifle, and had a nice shower done my hair which has gone right for a change!!!
got my daughter n grandson coming for dinner today, plus prezzy swapping. will open a couple LOL
then tonight we have been invited to a party upstairs , im going to be sooooo tired by then
oh well have a simply great day all. xxxxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-12-2006, 12:14 PM   #6

Hi all - back to neutral, kind weather again.
Have just walked into town to the sound of the church bells and had a look at the xmas eve market - just the same market tat which was on sale at the regular market yesterday! However, it was useful because I had an SOS phone call from Mum yesterday for party hats, for her and dad's xmas dinner in the hospital. Not a huge selection but I did get a santa hat and a bobbly-xmas-trees-on-a-headband thing
We have a piece of fillet of beef for lunch, with roast potatoes, parsnips and sprouts. Have very little else to do for tomorrow, so it looks like a relaxing chill-out sort of day.
have a lovely day today everyone, and tomorrow and all the days till I get back on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
24-12-2006, 01:08 PM   #7

Well Merry Christmas Eve everyone. Poor Ceilidh got confused this morning and thought it was Christmas day, Bless.
Mum and the Grinch are away to my brothers for Christmas. Derek's a back shift so wont be home till about 10.30pm. Then the fun will start, last min pressies to wrap. (when Ceilidh is in bed)
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow!)
Ceilidh seem's to be on the mend, no more spots appearing today
Not sure if I will manage on tomorrow, dont think so.
So to all my good friends have a wonderfull Christmas!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-12-2006, 01:16 PM   #8

Happy Christmas Eve to you all! Loads to do here so might see you all later

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all of you who won't be on here tomorrow x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-12-2006, 03:57 PM   #9

About to run next-door-but-one and check Gonzo the poo-ing cat (remember my sofa . . . ), and then off to Mum's for our Polish Christmas Festivities and lots of present opening later in the evening!!

Dominik is currently crashed out on the sitting room floor - obviously bored by another re-run of Wonderful Life

I wish you all a lovely day tomorrow .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-12-2006, 04:21 PM   #10

Finished some of my cooking duties, the cheat's dessert thing as posted by Dinahsmum last year is sorted and in the freezer, just finished off the touches too home made game pie, off too give the dogs a quick razz around the fields then back too make shortbread, wrap some presents and finaly crash out!