Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: I have 10 kittens all DSH
20-05-2007, 10:33 PM   #1

newbie here

Hi

I have 10 kittens,

Tigger Tabby & white 1 yr old
Cleo Black & white 10 months old
Chester Ginger & white 11 months old
Ebony Black & white 11 months old
Akira Black & white 7 months old
Meeka Long haired tabby 6 months old
Ryo Brown spotted tabby 6 months old
Sky Black & white 13 weeks old
Apollo Black 13 weeks old
Cody pure white 12 weeks old

Obviously i love cats, all my cats get on really well, which is quite suprising, in fact i would go as far as to say that they all love each other.

My place really is a cats heaven, scratching posts, toys and play areas galore.

They are all indoor cats, as my partner has told me he would rather a fat cat than a flat cat any day.

I will add pics of the family soon, and look forward to chatting to you all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #2

Re: newbie here

Hi and welcome ! Lovely cat family, and I like the names! Look forward to chatting with you and seeing pics of your furry family!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
20-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #3

Welcome to Catsey!!

Wow!! You have alot of kittens! Did you get one, and then couldnt resist the urge for another and so on?!

Cats owned: I have 10 kittens all DSH
21-05-2007, 12:55 AM   #4

Hi,

I got my first cat Tigger last july, when he was 15 weeks old we decided to get him a friend, Little cleo, as we were working and felt he was getting lonely.

We went to a rescue center and adopted chester & ebony who were 19 weeks old, they will be a year old in June.

A Friend of ours had a litter of kittens and we couldnt resist and got Akira.

We did say at kitten number 5 no more but then we heard about meeka and it broke our hearts and we took her in, she was kept in a small room with two poodles, when she came out to eat/drink they would run and chase her back into her hiding space, the owners thought it was funny they kept her away from her mother as she was an outdoor cat, if meeka went near any tabbles or curtains they would shout and clap their hands at her. My partners brother knew the owners and when he saw the condition the cat was in he told them he would take the cat off their hands, as he owned a dog he didnt want the cat, but couldnt see it being kept in these conditions. Thats when we took her on board, it took a lot of time and patience to get meeka to trust us and to come out of her hiding spaces but now she is one of the most loveable cats, but shes still wary of strangers and will hide when anyone comes to visit.

As for Ryo we got him as we felt as our other kittens were getting abit older, it would of been good for meeka to have another kitten her age so we got ryo the next day really helped her come along, within a day meeka started coming out of her hiding place to play with him.

By this point my partner was adiment that no other kittens were getting through our door as we have too many. Then our neighbours cat had a litter of kittens, i jokingly asked my partner if we could get one as the kittens got older my request got more serious ( My partner could never turn away a cute kitten) so we went to visit our neighbours kittens and we both fell in love with them and was only getting one but my partner fell in love with both, so we ended up getting Sky and Apollo.

As for cody i always wanted a white cat and last week my partner who told me no more kittens after getting our 9th came home last week with a pure white 11 week old kitten, but has made me promise that our family is now complete.

All our kittens are very well loved, they all get on extremely well. They are spoilt rotten as we recently got them a childrens tunnel and a pop up tent with the plastic balls which they love, they have plently of scratching posts, a constant supply of toys and catnip, and we are looking at getting them a cat water fountain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
21-05-2007, 07:57 AM   #5

wow, what a lot of cats. they sound great. Welcome to Catsey!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-05-2007, 08:03 AM   #6

This is my ginger Chester - he is 13 months

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
21-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #7

Wow lol Lots of cat cigars to clean up then lol..... That is a lot of cats....... Welcome to catsey cant wait to see pics ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-05-2007, 10:28 AM   #8

Wow that's some Cat family!

Welcome to Catsey, look forward to chatting and seeing your kittys.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-05-2007, 10:54 AM   #9

Wow, you guys sound like dyed-in-the-wool cat lovers alright!! Welcome and looking forward to chatting and learning more about your furry family

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
21-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #10

Ah ha, found your welcome thread now.......so I will say Hi and welcome to Catsey again x