Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, another bright but very cold morning. Not much planned for today. Don't want to venture too far away from home now as Maddie's whelp is drawing near

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
12-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

morning all. fogs lifted so a nice sunny day thats nice.get the wshing out soon.
then im off out with my youngest daughter. we are off to my oldest friends a real girly day out.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #3

Sounds like fun BM Good luck with Maddie, Fran - how exciting!

I'm feeling a bit sick and sore throaty today. Also have a slightly watery and puffy right eye. Not gunky like conjunctivitis so not quite sure what's up with it

More office stuff today . . . and not much else I fear. Oh, need to run into the local village at lunchtime and get some cat litter and RC biscuits . . . and that's about the extent of it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #4

It's still chilly but brewing up for another lovely sunny day - we shall miss this when it leaves us OH has gone to Cornwall - almost feels like he should take a bucket and spade to play on the beach!
Fran - those valentines babies are looking more and more likely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
12-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #5

morning. I'm off work now until Monday...yeah! Got the new chickens yesterday, they are all ok today. Going food shopping today & doing the housework. Possibly a trip to the vets later with the 2 kittens for their injections.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-02-2008, 11:40 AM   #6

Snap Smudgley I am off work now till next Tuesday. Not got loads planned a food shop maybe and a drive out somewhere not sure feeling a little footloose and stir crazy maybe its the warmer weather...we'll see.

Have a good day all

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 magical moggies
12-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #7

another fine day hre. The sun is glorious. had a bad night after yesterdays car bump So going to see Dr this afternoon. Just feels very tight and sore, Dr will sort me out. thank you for all your hugs yesterday You helped me feel better.

The cats know I am not right as jefferson is not leaving my side bless him

So just done my online shopping and will do a little bit of pottering around the house as I don't want to do nothing at all as that won't help my back. Work ahve been o.k about it - well they don't get any choice.

Hope everyone else has a good day
Big hugs to all
Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-02-2008, 02:23 PM   #8

Afternoon all, beautiful here, got ther washing out and the windows open, the boys have been in and out all morning...
What a difference a sunny day can make...!
Going dog walking in a mo, Madam Mollie has decided she does not like a sock over her stitches, and is going around kicking out her back leg!Just explained to her its either a sock and plastic bag or no walk!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #9

Poor Mollie! That's a lovely comical picture
Another lovely day! Dinah and I have just been for a long walk round the lanes - I fancied a bit of 'road work', it's good to keep her nails down and it was nice to see the primroses and the bluebells won't be long. She's now stretched out in the sun - and look where I am!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #10

Hello all! Yes, another lovely warm sunny day here today. Went out to my Italian class without a coat or jacket - it's that warm!

Better night last night. Merlin is eating a little and sleeping a lot.

Sorry you're feeling sore Karen - isn't it strange how animals know when we're not feeling well? Good for Jefferson!

Sorry you're not feeling good Yola - hope you feel better soon - could it be a bit of an allergy?

Smudgley - you are going to post new pics of your new chicks aren't you? Please!