Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
21-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #1

House guest

Penny

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #2

Re: House guest

She has certainly made herself at home....she is lovely...where's Raynie????

Catsey Veteran

21-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #3

She's a wee bit unsettled bless her. Think it's because the cats are sleeping in her bed. She should be tired, she has been out with me since 9am and came home about 5pm.
She happily ate all the dinner so cannt feel that unsettled really.
Raynies nose is a wee bit out of joint at the mo'.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
21-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #4

aww! i have a house guest at the moment too, not for much longer if she doesnt start behaving :P

Catsey Veteran

21-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz85
aww! i have a house guest at the moment too, not for much longer if she doesnt start behaving :P

Aw, who or what is your house guest?

Catsey Veteran

21-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Aw, who or what is your house guest?
my friends 7-8 month old cross breed, seems to be more greyhound-ish. shes a lovely dog, but a terror during the night! crying/whining/growling/barking, then jumping up and scratching my door! seriously had about 5 hours sleep last night! its my friends fault shes like this, she lets her sleep in her bed but shes not sleeping in my bed! plus im scared to let her in my room incase she pokes her nose somewhere and one of the rats chomps it!!
she has wee'd twice aswell without asking to go out, but shes still young. i know shes in a strange place, and pip hasnt been the nicest to her! how do you comfort a dog like this without giving in?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #7

I love your house guest how come you have her? oh message from Sal.............can she come and stay she's not allowed on the furniture.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz85
my friends 7-8 month old cross breed, seems to be more greyhound-ish. shes a lovely dog, but a terror during the night! crying/whining/growling/barking, then jumping up and scratching my door! seriously had about 5 hours sleep last night! its my friends fault shes like this, she lets her sleep in her bed but shes not sleeping in my bed! plus im scared to let her in my room incase she pokes her nose somewhere and one of the rats chomps it!!
she has wee'd twice aswell without asking to go out, but shes still young. i know shes in a strange place, and pip hasnt been the nicest to her! how do you comfort a dog like this without giving in?
I imagine she is a little confused;how long is she with you? you can't make changesif only for a short time she will just get more confused.
Does she have a crate in your room?

Catsey Veteran

22-10-2011, 12:08 AM   #9

shes here til monday, shes bound to be a bit confused poor girl. she seems a bit more settled today but im just wondering whats gonna happen now its bed time!

i dont have a crate i sold the one i used for ty before my friend asked. tbh, i think a lot of its to do with her being left alone, if we even go upstairs she whines or follows us. shes getting away with a lot up here that i dont let my mums dog away with, like going on the couch and spare bed because thats what shes used to doing, and i certainley dont want to discipline her!
if she doesnt settle i may give in and allow her in the bedroom, but i still worry about a nip to the nose!

Catsey Veteran

22-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #10

Sal can come stay any time . I know I shouldnt really let them up on the furnature but both Rayne and Penny know that they only get up if invited to.