Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-07-2016, 09:28 PM   #1

Tuesday

Good evening everyone, (possibly good morning to dinky )

Not long in from agility with Mia, she is doing really well with it and getting better every week

We saw the registrar today to get our mariage license sorted out. Just need to decide on the readings we want for it now.

Off tomorrow as well and got loads to do! Got a dress fitting, a friend picking some things up from me as she has split from her partner so i have some kitchen things she can have. Also got someone coming to look at a fish tank i am selling and then dinner with a couple of my friends! Busy couple of days!!

Hope you all had a lovely day. Chin tickles to catsey cats x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Hullo Pamela and anyone who might follow. Yes it's Wednesday evening here and I'm about to head off to bed. You must be getting really excited now Pamela, what with your dress fittings and choosing the readings and everything. The lead up to a marriage is always fun. It's good that you can get some time off work as it would be virtually impossible to do everything and work as well.

Good luck with the sale of your fish tank too. and I hope you have a lovely meal with your friends tomorrow. I had a great meal at the Sequoia last weekend, but as usual, I ate far too much and felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

Pamela ,you must be very proud of Mia -she's going ahead in leaps and bounds.
You enjoy your day off and I hope you get through all your tasks with no stress.

Love to all Catsey cats and their devoted guardians, and especially to you and yours, Pamela.