Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #1

Happy hump day

Morning everyone. It's Wednesday! ! Been a really long week so far I have found.

Had Mia at agility last night and she is getting better at it every week!! It's me who needs the training! !

Harris is back at the vet today for more bloods and depending on what they show he will get an ultrasound as well! ! My poor wee man still isn't right but he will get there. It looks like he will have to go on to a low fat diet too as his liver is having issues breaking the fat content down. Will post later when I have an update ☺

Have a great day everyone ☺

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-04-2016, 01:25 PM   #2

Re: Happy hump day

Good morning Pamela and anyone who may follow. It's just after midnight on Thursday morning here and a beautiful evening. Pamela, sorry that poor Harris is still unwell.I hope his vet visit goes well today and you have something positive to report. I'll be thinking of him.Please let us know how it goes.

You must be very proud of your Mia. All your hard work is certainly paying off.

I have to get out of this house for at least 3 months from May 30th.At least we now have a date but it is going to be a nightmare finding somewhere that will take my 5 cats, a huge dog and a ferocious bird.Wish me luck everyone. It will be great to have the house fully repaired at last and great to actually have hot water again after 3 years without it.

Hope everyone is all well, and lots of luck today Pamela.My thoughts are with you and Harris.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-04-2016, 03:19 PM   #3

Re: Happy hump day

Vets have advised he is still pretty poorly. He is still not eating properly and his blood count is higher tan the weekend so tat is causing concern. He was either getting out on fluids today or getting a scan. Still waiting to hear. Should be pretty soon though x

I am very proud of Mia x she is a totally different dog fromy the 1 we adopted 4 months ago ☺

Hope you get somewhere to take everyone x