Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
03-09-2005, 10:46 AM   #21

Re: 1 more to the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu-1
actually in A&E after an incident wiv the dogs, a frisbee and a pothole dont ask
What have you done now Luke? There seems to be never a dull moment in your young life
Well i was walking the dogs, and throwing the frisbee, and they were running around like lunatics and as i ran wiv this frisbee thing to throw it, cause we were in just all these fields and woods the grass was really high, and i never saw the hole thing, so i slipped in it and well landed rather funny on my ankle, so i tried to walk and cudnt, so hobbled halfway home and as mum was at a friends house i had to call one of my friends who luckliy lives next door to us, to ask her mum to come and pick me up in the car, so we get home and the foot is all swollen and i couldnt put any pressure on it, so decided to get jeanettes opinion, took her advice and we went to A&E i have a serve sprain, but they are worried that there could be some nerve dammage as part of the foot is servley swollen and i couldnt feel anything and still cant, so i am now hobbling around on crutches with my foot in this bandage sort of sock thing, i have to go back Tuesday afternoon to have some more tests done and some scans or something to see if there is nerve damage, hopefully it starts to get better, swelling has to go down and then if it starts to get feeling back in that part of the foot i think the arche or something, but god it is hurting i have my foot evelvated and Clementine keeps clawing at it, oddly whenever i have an itch on my foot god she must be psycic
best wishes

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-09-2005, 11:30 AM   #22

I asked for that didn't I

Seriously Luke, I hope your foot will feel easier soon ......and please take care next time you go out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-09-2005, 12:26 PM   #23

Ohh Luke - you don't seem to do things by half!! Hope your foot will soon be better....