Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2006, 08:59 AM   #1

Daily shred- weds 22nd jan

Well, sorry, It's me starting off again lol.

Where is everybody these days? busy with thier lives??? lol

Raining here today, miserable and overcast.
Am caling fragyl's mum today to sort out when i can collect her, though she said as it's only the next town over she may deliver. She should be here by friday or saturday.
Taking kids to school.
Plans to do gardening are out the window, so it looks like I'll be doing stuff inside the house today.
Nothing planned as such.

hope you all have a good one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
22-02-2006, 09:03 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred- weds 22nd jan

Hi CJ - I've been really busy last few days & hardly been on CP Didn't get back from work til late Mon & Tue - so am finishing early tonight!
Raining & miserable here.
I probably won't be on much today as I have a busy day planned, but will chat tomorrow.

Edit to add - I am excited about Fragle coming to live with you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-02-2006, 10:01 AM   #3

Morning CJ, Morning Smudgley. Its a real hard frost this morning....Taking son home to collect some clothes, then to the bus....
Have a good day everyone...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
22-02-2006, 10:04 AM   #4

Off to work at 9.30 a.m. - big boo.

Cold and very windy here at the moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2006, 10:10 AM   #5

I think we can let smudgley off can't we?seeing as she has so many kitty cats to take care of at home, and going to work too.

i found something to do, cleaned the buggy. it's a weird fabric, made by jeep. So hadda spray it with vanish carpet cleaner and then scrub scrub scrub!

dont know what's next lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-02-2006, 10:45 AM   #6

Morning all, it's snowing here it's not settling and is only quite light snow at the minute.

Done the school run, put the horse out and now having a nice warm cuppa and nursing my sore back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-02-2006, 10:51 AM   #7

Hope you're not too stiff Fran.
It's cold, damp and generally not very nice here. Forecast is for cold weather for the remainder of the month.
I must motivate myself to walk into town and look at the adverts in the shop windows...................may have to bribe myself with the promise of a bag of wine gums!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-02-2006, 11:44 AM   #8

Sitting here munching on my Haribo Sour Mix . . . . yum - I do like that stuff!! Weather is cold, wet and I've had enough of it . . . however crocuses are coming out in the country lanes near my office and daffodils are dropping their heads in readyness for opening in my front garden.

The cold in Austria was SO different; it was possible to wander around in a temperature of -10 without even feeling too cold - here, it's +6 and so penetratingly cold and damp that all I want to do is to dive back under the duvet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-02-2006, 01:05 PM   #9

Yola you are so right about the weather. have just returned from my walk feeling chilled through - and yet it's prob 2 or 3C and there's hardly any wind....just a nasty clinging dampness.
No kittens on my trawl, so I consoled myself with a big bunch of daffodil buds - they can open with the warmth of the house and convince me it's spring.
This is the type of day which makes you wish you could just head off to the airport and take the first flight to the sun!
Moan, moan, moan!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
22-02-2006, 01:55 PM   #10

Hola everyone, im getting in my holiday mood and been trying to get things ready. only 1 week on friday to go!

Its quite bright here today, not raining, i think its a bit cold, i aint been out yet so dont really know (it just looks cold outside).
Not done/doing much today.