Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
23-08-2016, 09:22 PM   #1

Wacky Wednesday

Hi guys, thought I'd start a daily for a change, even though it's probably not Wednesday yet for most of you. It's a wet and windy day here in Christchurch this morning. Nothing much planned except I'm off to work soon. I walk to work but luckily it's not far from my temporary accommodation so I won't get too wet. We're signing off the repairs on my home this Friday, so we will be able to move back home this weekend after 3 months away, all going well. Please keep everything crossed for me that the repairs will be finished by then as I'm going stir-crazy in this tiny wee flat (as are my cats and dog).

Unfortunately, we're still having quakes -14 so far this week - and I'm praying that we don't have another damaging one that's going to destroy all my house repairs. So many people have moved out of Christchurch but that isn't an option for me so I'm staying .EQC have strengthened all the house walls and foundations so hopefully the future will be safe.

I hope everyone has a magical day and love to all Catsey cats and their guardians Off to work now when all I want to do is curl up on the couch with my book. Oh well, such is life. !!!!!