Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
22-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #11

Re: Secret Santa

Merlin checking in to say thanks for the present

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #12

Southern Merlin says Thank You Very Much to his Secret Santa. His pressie arrived this morning and is under the tree awaiting his attentions on the Big Day - he is snoozing atm!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic short hair (2)
23-12-2008, 11:57 AM   #13

Mousie would like to say thank you to her Secret Santa, her gift arrived this morning! Now both girls are under the tree "guarding" their pretty wrapped gifts from each other LOL! They're very excited and looking forward to Christmas morning when they can open them.

Thank you to the girls' secret Santa's and to all! Have a great Christmas!

Tina, Miw & Mousie

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: black and white
23-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #14

Jack say's a big thanks you for the pressie it came last week and is under the tree...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #15

Myshka's Secret Santa arrived . . . bit of a giveaway in terms of the sender; the D.C. postmark LOL!!!

Thank you Eileen very much Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
23-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Myshka's Secret Santa arrived . . . bit of a giveaway in terms of the sender; the D.C. postmark LOL!!!

Thank you Eileen very much Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish
You let him open it?

Lilly is still waiting by the tree.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #17

[quote=yola;527889]Myshka's Secret Santa arrived . . . bit of a giveaway in terms of the sender; the D.C. postmark LOL!!!

Thank you Eileen very much Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish [

No way I could disguise that, Yola! Next year, if we get a bit more notice so there's time, I'll mail it to one of my buddies there and have it sent on to the recipient! Glad it got there before Christmas, was a tad worried it might not make it. And you let him open it before Christmas??? I'll make Leia wait when hers comes!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-12-2008, 09:44 PM   #18

i bought the boys a lazer pen today. so going to have fun with that. i had one yrs ago when i had monty, he was obsessed with it. and in the end anything with a red dot was watched intently. including the standby button on the video player LOL
if the boys are not interested ill give it to my daghter for her cat riley, hes a total crazy cat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #19

[quote=dandysmom;527924]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yola

Thank you Eileen very much Mysh is currently murdering his catnip mouse with great relish [

No way I could disguise that, Yola! Next year, if we get a bit more notice so there's time, I'll mail it to one of my buddies there and have it sent on to the recipient! Glad it got there before Christmas, was a tad worried it might not make it. And you let him open it before Christmas??? I'll make Leia wait when hers comes!!
Oh dear . . . in that case, I do hope it gets to dear Leia before Christmas . . .

Smudgely - yes, once Mysh had a sniff that there was something for him there was no stopping him . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
24-12-2008, 11:54 PM   #20

Lilly's secret santa didn't arrive.

Maybe it will be here after the Christmas rush.

I think there's something catnippy going on in the other 3's parcels from secret santa as they are all sniffing around them, oh & Lilly has today opened one of the presents from under the tree Funny thing is it wasn't a cat prezzie - it was Ashleighs off her mate & Lilly suddendly had a mad fit raced around the house charged at the tree & ripped all the paper off it!