Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
30-12-2005, 09:40 AM   #1

Daily Shred/Thread - Friday

Morning everyone.

Am I the only one up?? Woke up to snow blizzards this morning. Been watching Misty on my bedroom windowsill for the last hour trying to catch the snow through the glass!! So mad!! She keeps staring at the sky for ages watching the snow come down. Like she is hypnotised!!

Meant to be working today by the EX is being an ar** so didnt pick up the kids. So no work!! Was gonna go shops but snow so bad. Might just stay in all day and keep warm and let the kids play in the snow.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-12-2005, 10:05 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred/Thread - Friday

Morning all, the snow has almost gone! been replaced with wind and rain!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-12-2005, 10:08 AM   #3

Morning Donna, morning everyone!
It is raining, windy and pretty miserable here today.....I just knew that little bit of snow yesterday wouldn't last long Off out supermarket shopping soon, nothing else special planned for today.
Enjoy your day everyone......and those with snow, take care....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
30-12-2005, 10:17 AM   #4

Morning all
Was up at 4.30 this morning. Snow really thick enough to build a snowman, unfortunatly between then and 8.30 it turned to rain so there is hardly any left. I have an appointment with my doctor at 10.40 so will have to go out in it
donna sorry your ex ix being like that. If I lived nearer I would help out with the kids. Mine love a good snowball fight. Dont let him get to you, hard I know, but thas what he wants.
I'm really getting to mine, instead of going about crying, I'm getting dressed up wearing skirts and doing my face and hair. I'm not a bumbling wreak!
Funny he cant figure it out
Anyway have a good day all. Chat later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
30-12-2005, 10:17 AM   #5

Morning all
Was up at 4.30 this morning. Snow really thick enough to build a snowman, unfortunatly between then and 8.30 it turned to rain so there is hardly any left. I have an appointment with my doctor at 10.40 so will have to go out in it
donna sorry your ex ix being like that. If I lived nearer I would help out with the kids. Mine love a good snowball fight. Dont let him get to you, hard I know, but thas what he wants.
I'm really getting to mine, instead of going about crying, I'm getting dressed up wearing skirts and doing my face and hair. I'm not a bumbling wreak!
Funny he cant figure it out
Anyway have a good day all. Chat later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-12-2005, 10:23 AM   #6

Morning Jac, keep it up, just show him you don't care what he does.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-12-2005, 10:24 AM   #7

Morning

Well it has been snowing here in Essex overnight and it is still snowing now, although not a lot. A nice relaxing day for us today. I might get on with some drawing. Just been out to put some food down for the birds, I counted 8 pheasants in the garden today I love seeing them out there.

We are having a nice beef casserole later and I am really looking forward to it

Have a great day everybody and take care anybody with snow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-12-2005, 10:35 AM   #8

Raining!

At least it's washed the snow away and it's sooooo much milder today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
30-12-2005, 11:28 AM   #9

Raining here aswell and it washed the snow away so kids are kinda gutted this morning

My application to become a volunteer for The Cinnamon Trust arrived in the post so I'll be filling that in later and sending it off next week. Need to ask a couple of friends if it's okay to use their names and address's as references first. Other than that nothing exciting planned except getting the kids ready to visit nanny & grandad for the weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
30-12-2005, 11:32 AM   #10

Raining & very cold here today - I've been to the vets with the 3 girls to have their spay stitches out (Belle, Smudge, Holly) and now going to get ready to go out for the day, we had some snow last night but it has all gone during the night so none here at all now.

Maybe chat later,