Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #1

Galaxy Thursday

Morning everyone.

Heading to work at about 1045am today so got a wee bit of time to catch up on things. Got a tumble dryer last night which is great given that we only get use of the enclosed drying area on a sat and sun and the washing never dries properly. Going to make a great difference

Working until 8pm tonight but taking the car with me today so should be at the quiz by hopefully 830pm

Hope you all have a good day,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #2

Re: Galaxy Thursday

Hi Pamela - hope to see you this evening. Hope your day goes well.

We took Monty to P@H to have his microchip fitted. He was a bit of a nightmare in the waiting area, whining and barking and would not be pacified. Once in the surgery and on the table he was as good as gold and did not give a squeak when the needle (which was too big for me to look at!) went in. OH was very stressed by the time it was finished and Monty has been good ever since - he's worn himself out. We had to take the car for a drive because there is a problem with the particulate filter (?**) and a warning light has come on. OH spoke to the garage this morning and that's what they advised - go for a long run at 40 mph. Well, we did about 20 miles and the light is still on, so OH will have to take the car into the garage next week which is bound to be expensive .... ho hum. Had to come back home as I was busting and are just about to go back out to take Monty for his walk. And guess what ...... it's raining!

See all quizzers this evening around 8.15. I've still got to tweak some Qs before then!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #3

Good afternoon Pamela and Angie, and all to follow

Well done Monty for being good when the chip went in, couldn't have been easy waiting and the anxiety levels rising ( for both Monty & your OH) WE had trouble with the particulate light and did as you were told to, the light stayed on but there was no real trouble Angie, and the service guys sorted it all out pretty quickly. Hope yours is the same.

Good luck with your laundry Pamela, tis a pity we need to use tumble driers in this awful weather tho.

Not going to be at the quiz tonight folks, going out with my girlfriends to celebrate a birthday at a local restaurant.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #4

afternoon Angie, Pamela, PP and all to follow.
Tumble dryers are great Pamela and should help cut down the ironing.
Angie , when Kwame and Malaika were microchipped i had to leave the building, Howard had to deal with it. They screamed the place down. Hope your car is easily fixed and not too expensive.
PP, enjoy your meal out.
Today is our 5th wedding anniversary, in some ways it doesn't seem very long, yet in others it does. Not doing anything, we are saving the money and having a meal out on our holiday instead.
See you at the quiz later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #5

Hi, people! Sunny here, quite warm: 32 C (89 F) at just about 10 am; the midwest heat wave is almost here, will make the 100s F for a few days. No news, just down to get my mail and Leia's grass. No storms in the forecast to cool things off.

Shelley, happy anniversary!! Angie, glad the chip ordeal is over, and hope the car will be OK; Pamela, enjoy the new dryer, PP, enjoy the dinner out! Hope it stops raining and you all get some decent Summer weather; see you at the quiz, those who'll be playing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
21-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #6

Hey all... Back safe from work now. Did my dress up presentation today, the guys were gobsmacked - both on what I was wearing, and the content! Will be interesting to see the reactions when we go over the material again next week!!!

Think am in need of my bed now though. Thank Goodness no more work unti lTues now!!!

Hope all goes well - some very busy peole toeday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #7

Thank you Eileen
We have decided to go out for a meal this evening, it seems a shame to just let it pass by.
We should be back in time for the quiz but if i'm not there, carry on and i'll join you when we get back.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #8

Afternoon all just getting ready for work, hope all have been good this week and enjoy the quiz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #9

Happy Anniversary Shelley-have a lovely meal. Hope that car isn't too expensive Angie. Hope you don't overheat Eileen- I couldn't cope with those temperatures!
A much needed quiet day in the office today (and tomorrow).
I'm very pleased that I grew most of the meal we had tonight. If OH would just let me keep chickens I could have provided all of it!