Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ginger Moggy and Tabby
06-09-2007, 09:46 AM   #21

Re: My beautiful Pagan Sphynx has passed away

I'm so sorry about your loss Chris. I lost my beloved Tigs on Saturday and, whilst he was aged 11, I do understand where you're at. Trust me it does get a little bit easier each day. ((((HUGS))))

Run free at the bridge Pagan.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
06-09-2007, 11:17 AM   #22

Sorry to hear your news, I hope the PM helps, I did this with one of my Cats, it gave me a bit of closure.

Cats owned: N/A
06-09-2007, 06:58 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris246
Im in bits ..Pagan became very ill a week ago ..the vet has kept a close watch on her since last thursday ..but she went into a coma and slipped away at 8.30 this morning ..she is only 4 months old ..my heart is breaking .
my vet is sending her for a post mortem to see why this has happened to her ..she was never a lively little girl but I loved her just the same all she wanted to do was curl up and sleep on my lap ,she was my lovely little baby who I loved to bits and Ill miss her so much ..xx
Hi,
firstly i'm new on here and chris is my mum... Pagan was a lovely little girl and it was heartbreaking to see her wasting away day by day..You could see she she was losing her will to live..Me and my mum where praying for her to get better and hoped that the vet would come back with good news,It was very hard for my mum to see her go that way, She has had some real bad luck with kitten/cat these last few months...She willl tell u how much of an animal lover i am and it kills me to see this..Hurts infact..I support the wspa and would help every animal in the world if i could but there is too many... I'll stop going on this is for our pagan....Love u my sweet..U will be missed, Now you can rest without anymore pain R.I. P

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
06-09-2007, 08:00 PM   #24

Welcome to you Tracykim.. Sorry for your loss. Hope you are all looking after each other at this sad time X

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
11-09-2007, 09:53 AM   #25

So sorry for your loss I know what it is like to lose a young cat. My Toby was 10 months. It is hard whenever you lose a pet but when they are young it seems so cruel that they haven't even had a life. Just take to heart that she was loved as much as possible in her short life and try and take comfort in this. {{{{hugs}}}} to you both.

RIP little Pagan. Run and play free from the pain you so bravely endured. xx