Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
13-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #1

Wet food recommendations

Hi all

My boys are soooo fussy! I have tried so many different foods with these boys and they like them for a while and then decide to go off them. They have, much to my horror and dislike, been eating whiskas for about 6 months now. And of course they are starting to leave more then they eat... even tried Felix but they weren't fans.

I had them on bozita for about a year, tried all the different flavours and types but nothing really went down with them. Have tried quite a few brands from zoo plus with no luck.

They only wet fed they still absolutely love is applaws Of course! They do also get royal canin moderate calorie urinary dry food, and a little whiskas dry in their boredom buster toy.

So recommendations will be appreciated. Would love to feed the boys something they lick their bowls clean with!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: BSH Silver Tab, Lilac CP, Blue
fancyabrew is Male
13-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #2

Re: Wet food recommendations

almo nature?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #3

Join the club JB! If it weren't for completely nutritionally balanced Royal Canin kibble, Kizzy would struggle. I have recently tried supplementing her kibble with various wet foods and the only thing that went without a scrap left was Applaws pouch Tuna and Anchovy, which I didn't think she'd like but I gave her half and Pip half and both plates were licked clean. Applaws is a complimentary food and is not complete nutrition but as they have kibble too I'm not worried about that but I do wish Kizzy would eat more and Pip less!

Just to add that luckily both drink water and have a fountain although Pip prefers the tap.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 BEAUTIFULL CATS!! BEAU AND JOY
JMPARK is Male
14-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #4

HI Life!! My two kittens love it!! you can get quite a selection and contains alot of meat!!

Cats owned: Two moggies
14-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #5

I have yarrah. I can send you a tin to try if you like but I won't be able to post it for a couple of weeks!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 Raggie X boy
10-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #6

Thrive tins (100% chicken/ tuna and unfortunately £2 per tiny tin) or Lily's Kitchen (looks quite dense but very natural) are Henry's special treats

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 Raggie X boy
22-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #7

Encore, Applaws and HiLife are great