Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mixed breed
03-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #11

Re: Raw feeding - different to dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-clo-x
from what i understand its hard to do the older the cat is.. mine will sometimes eat raw mince.. and pieces of raw chicken breast... so i just give them as a treat really, and they have a dry food down all day (just done a trial with what they like best) and with half a pouch each in the morning and half at night.. this seems to do my two fine, never had a problem with them, never been ill. never been to the vets apart from being spayed

i did think about trying natural instinct but i dont want to order a load if they dont like it.
I had a look at natural instinct but I have to think properly, he isn't my cat so I can't research something my Sister can't afford.. I might get some from the shops though then see if he likes it, then I can buy in bulk..

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
03-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #12

Re: Raw feeding - different to dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLB
I had a look at natural instinct but I have to think properly, he isn't my cat so I can't research something my Sister can't afford.. I might get some from the shops though then see if he likes it, then I can buy in bulk..
alot of cats do well on cat food.. its not the end of the world.. mine now wont eat whiskas, felix or go cat after i tried them on some better quality things which tells me something

the wet they are on isnt the best but its not the worst either and i dont tend to bother too much with that because they have a good dry food. they also get the odd tin of sardines, pilchards, or tuna too so they do ok