Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #1

Cat dreams

I dreamed of cats last night. There was a very thin totally black one, a very big tabby and a long haired cream with a brown face - maybe it was a ragdoll.

It was one of those very clear pictorial dreams, there seemed to be no narrative, but I can still see those cats.

Does anyone else dream of cats?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
20-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #2

Re: Cat dreams

What a nice dream Angie!
I usually only dream of cats in a work context which isn't half as nice

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
20-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #3

I wouldn`t say that I really dream about cats that I don`t know but I do dream about my own cats, sounds like it was a nice dream though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #4

Funnily enough, I dreamt about cats last night too but cannt quite remember it now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
20-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #5

I dream every night that a little white tortie is biting my feet, then it's gently rubbing my face & nipping my nose..... then I dream that a long haired blue one is scratching the blind to go out at 5am, and I get up and let it out, then I dream that a dark tortie is scratching the blind to go out and I dream I let that one out too... then I dream the white tortie one is playing racing up and down the hall outside our bedroom chasing anything that makes a noise!................................AND THEN...............I wake up and realsie I wasn't dreaming at all.... it's just my naughty little family of furries.

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #6

That made me chuckle Smudgley - thanks! Sorry you have such disturbed nights though - my dream cats were very peaceful.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #7

I tend not to remember dreams, just odd bits and snatches; normally there are just people in mine. I don't think I've ever had a cat dream; odd as I'm such a cat person ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
I dream every night that a little white tortie is biting my feet, then it's gently rubbing my face & nipping my nose..... then I dream that a long haired blue one is scratching the blind to go out at 5am, and I get up and let it out, then I dream that a dark tortie is scratching the blind to go out and I dream I let that one out too... then I dream the white tortie one is playing racing up and down the hall outside our bedroom chasing anything that makes a noise!................................AND THEN...............I wake up and realsie I wasn't dreaming at all.... it's just my naughty little family of furries.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
20-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #9

Pumnin has a mad hour at 11.30 / midnight, & again early morning, racing up and down & being very noisy. The other night John said "What the bl**dy hell is she doing now" so I got up and had a look... do you know what she was doing? Playing with a cotton bud! - "Fairly inoffensive" I hear you cry, but not just playing with a cotton bud.... scraping her collar all up and down the laminate floored hallway making her tags and bell scrape the floor, hence the noise.... so I took it off her & knowing that she would steal it off my bedside cabinet (I'm clever ) I popped it in my top drawer of the bedside cabinet.... but the pumpnin is always one step ahead, because she eased the drawer open and eventually got her little paw in & grabs the collar & weh-hey, she was off again scraping it up the hallway, this time dragging it in her mouth Naughty girl.

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2009, 09:18 PM   #10

Having an elderly cat, I had forgotten completely how annoying the little darlings can be at night. Have to say that because mine always had cat flap, Smudge tended to stay out at night and I don't remember Merlin ever being noisy at night. The worst he does (still does) is perch on my hip or lie on my legs. When he was a lot heavier I sometimes used to wake up and wonder why I couldn't move!