Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, cloudy but dry here this morning. Not much planned for today. Bliss' kittens all had their vaccs yesterday and seem absolutely fine, so I am pleased about that.

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-01-2008, 10:34 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Off to the dentist later this morning to start the process of getting one veneer replaced with a crown as the veneer is just not strong enough for some reason. Not really looking forward to it

Dominik is happily back at school today, all the kids seemed really bouncy and pleased to see each other and their teacher.

Sebi is starting his moodswings agin. This seems to indicate there is a problem at the nursery because all the time he was with us he was angelic in the extreme. I think we need to have a review-type meeting with them to see what might be amiss.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #3

Morning Fran
Blowing a hooley here today. There are bits of tree's all over the place. Thank goodness it was rain last night and not snow or I would have had to dig my car out this morning.
I stayed with my Mum last night. She really is unwell. I'm sure she has a chest infection so talked her into going to the doc. She caughed until past 2am and kept me awake!
I donr plan on doing much today. It's too windy and cold.
Glad the kittens are all doing well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
09-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #4

morning all,
its actually a bright sunny day here today ,a little chilly but at least its dry!
Im absolutely shattered today,Milo and Tinkerbell kept me up all night,I couldnt shut the bedroom door on them because we have their food,toys and 2 litter trays in the bedroom because thats where they are staying while we are decorating!
Off out with the dogs in a while trhen back home to get the painting and glossing done,it was a nightmare doing the ceiling paper,that stuff is never being changed by us again
Anyway hopeyou all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #5

Hi - nice day today, warm and sunshine.
Did the trolley dash early this morning and picked up almond croissants for breakfast - yummy! What's that advice about not shopping when you're hungry?
OH has just been asked to go to Germany for the weekend - bit short notice, don't you think? Certainly too short for me to think about going along. Bit too cold though .... now if it had been somewhere on the Med ......
Have a good day. We're a quarter of the way through this horrible month - it'll soon be real spring, although it's not bad now. There was a huuuge bank of daffodils flowering at the allotments on Boxing Day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #6

Afternoon! The January thaw continues: it was 22 degrees yesterday, had the porch open for a while; delightful. It's 15 now and blue skies, but a cooldown is coming later in the week... Nothing really to report, just the usual quiet day.(thank goodness!)

DM: daffodils? How lovely! At least we've gained almost 20 minutes of daylight in the evening now....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #7

We have had Wind, Rain, Sleet and snow so far today . I'm waiting on a bloke coming to look at my heating. Keep your fingers crossed he can fix it. This house is so drafty with the old sash and case windows Brrrrr.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #8

Hiya all Back from work and its cold here today. Hope you're all well.

Karen