Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
11-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #1

My boy is missing.

My small male tabby cat Gomez has been missing for 14 weeks I last saw him on 12th. september when i let him out in the morning He had gone missing several times before but alway's came back (the longest time he was gone was 8 days) he had just started to hunt and there was lots of baby rabbits around at the time
I have registered him with most agencies and also local lost & found sites plus informed vets/council/rescues/cats protection/rspca/postman/window cleaner/workmen but no one has seen him
Gomez is neutered and micro chipped.
He is missing from Little Canfield,Dunmow,Essex.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #2

Re: My boy is missing.

Hi there! So sorry about Gomez, I know the pain this causes, it happened to me. Thankfully my puss was found in 3 weeks. You've done well getting him registered with all the vets and agencies, I live across the country from you and wish I could be of more practical help, but we are here to support you and help in anyway we can.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #3

I am so sorry to hear about Gomez. I do hope he is safe and is found soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
12-12-2013, 01:47 AM   #4

Keep the search going / as active as it was the first few days. Hopefully someone has taken him in thinking he was a stray. Keep printing posters & putting in thru doors. Could your local radio put an sos out? Try spreading your search a little further as cats often get into vans. & cars & travel x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #5

Just a thought - have you posted on one of the social network sites, f*book or twitter? I don't use the sites myself but I know that f*book actually seems to have a good reputation for spreading news of missing animals (dogs generally) and "finding" them again.

Catsey Veteran

23-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #6

Any news - do hope this boy is home?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
23-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #7

No Gomez isn't home yet...I am still hoping but must admit that i am begining to think i will never see him again!

Catsey Veteran

24-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #8

Early days. A 12 year old cat that had been missing three years was found living rough with ferals at an industrial site. Hes now back home living the easy life as befits a 15 year old cat