Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
15-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #21

Re: Your next cat

Not for a long long time, 4 is enough!

But it will be a meezer when it does happen!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
15-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #22

Cats find me, not usually the other way round (as evidenced by the fact that I actively went out to find Sashimi, then got 4 more like she's some weirdo jack-in-the-box ).

I'm pretty much the way I am. It'll be a long time before we're catless (we're currently discussing the possibility of keeping all 4 of the kittens), and then we'll see what we'll see. I can't imagine not having a cat, but I'm not the only person making decisions and wouldn't want to commit someone else to caring for a cat if they didn't want to.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 moggies
15-01-2007, 03:56 PM   #23

Not too many years ago we were a 6 cat household, but following our sad loss of Mizzie last year, we're down to 2 , so we're definitely thinking of getting one or two more.

As before they will be rescue moggies, probably kittens because the older two will be more accepting of them. OH has always wanted a ginger, but whenever we go to the rescue centre, we fall in love with who we fall in love with, if you get my meaning! When we got Des and Bubs we only went there for one kitten, but came away with the brother and sister, so who knows what we'll come away with this time!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
17-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #24

Not until Oliver is No longer with us and then it will have to be a House cat as I worry so much when ever ollie goes out dont care what Breed although I Lover Borderdawns breed of Cat

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
17-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #25

I might be getting another cat in the not too distant future. When I do it will be a girl 6 month or younger as the vets said that is the age most likely to fit in with my two. as for colour I really like tabbie and tortishells or either and white. Also inthe far distant furture I would love a blue bicolour ragdoll or two!!
But at the moment my two are plenty.

Sally