Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: A very pretty kitty!
02-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #21

Re: I am So Upset

Aww Jac it really doesn't look that bad - I think it looks nice. I'm sure it will have grown loads by your wedding too.

Hug a kitty or two, that makes everyone happy (if they sit still long enough )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-08-2007, 10:40 PM   #22

Jac, it doesn't look too bad, really . . . but I know what you mean. I have long(ish) hair and if anyone cut it shorter than I would like I would (a) take the scissors to them (b) spend a year under the duvet and (c) cry

Your hair should grow about 4-5 inches by next June, however make sure you get it regularly trimmed in the interim and this will actually help it grow!

I often toy with the idea of short hair but I know deep down that it doesn't suit me (may attempts in the past have proved this). I despair of hairdressers that try to impose their will on your and your hair, but afer 12 years your stylist should know you and your hair inside out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-08-2007, 10:31 AM   #23

well ladies one things for sure. I'll not be able to go out without doing my hair in the morning. Got up this morning and resembled a bog brush . Hair sticking out all over the place.
Thanks for all your nice words. I am feeling a bit better about it this morning. It will grow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-08-2007, 11:29 AM   #24

Have you considered hair extensions? They can be SO cool (if a bit pricey) but now you've got the perfect reason to invest in some . . . start working on Derek now

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2007, 12:23 PM   #25

Funnily enough I had Yola. The only problem I have is the different colours in my hair. The under part is a mahogany colour with blond highlights on top. The colour is semi permanant but the red takes ages to come out. I want it all blond highlights for the wedding, so I'm not getting the dark colour done. When you buy them it's either or so I would have to get both . I'm a dither I know but which or both should I go for? da dum da dum. Watch this space

Oh and the web site I found with them made them seem really complicated.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-08-2007, 01:36 PM   #26

Oh Jac, I cannot believe this has happened to you Having said that, it does really suit you and your hair will benefit so much for such a good chop. It will grow plenty by next June, more than enough to have it taken up Hope you find a sympathetic and competent stylist between now and then x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
03-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #27

Maybe you should invest £7.50 in joining this website Jac http://www.thehairstyler.com/

You get to upload your picture and then just try any style/colour on your own face. You could then print out what you want and take it to your new hairdresser. It sounds a great idea.

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #28

I may try that DM. Ive just invested in some hair extentions . Will see what there like. Dont worry will let you se them as well. They were only £30 so not alot lost if I dont like them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
03-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #29

Jac, that is a terrible thing to happen to you! It does look nice though and it will grow quite a lot by next June. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: na
04-08-2007, 09:47 PM   #30

Awwww i am so sorry to hear your upset with your hair but really it looks nice i know its no help saying this cos its not what you wanted but i really do like your hair hope you feel better soon.