Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
25-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #11

Re: Have you seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Lynz, those pics are SO lovely! What a lovely soppy boy Ty is!
I second that! those photos are lovely, i really must sort mine out when i get a chance!

Thats a very similiar story to us Lynz, our first rattie was Ryo(im ryo_the_rat on fancyrats incase you're on there, havnt been active on there for a while though) and he was the most gorgeous agouti hooded licky boy ever a couple of months later we got a group of 4 more ratties from the same pet shop-we realised pretty much as soon as they came home that one was a girl seperated them straight away but a couple of weeks later she gave birth to 17 babies! one passed away about a week later poor little thing, but we couldnt part ourselves from the others and so began the start of having lots and lots of ratties! been odd for us the last year or two only having a small number, and even stranger now but as i said we are hoping it wont be for long as we simply cant live that long without a rattie in our lives give yours cuddles for me please to make up for it ooh and tickle for Ty too, what a good boy he is!