Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #121

Re: Toffee Times

Hreow - this may not appeal to you, but I had to show your photo of your Young Master and his staff to my OH. He loved the photo and thought that a caption competition would be fun - but it's up to you and the Young Master of course!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #122

I like that idea!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
05-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #123

I'd be happy enough to open the captions to the Catsey public. What did your Other Half suggest for a caption, Angieh? Somthing about "young padwan? ^^

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #124

Yes, something like that!!! Look forward to the new "captions" thread! Hope everyone has a lot of fun with it - your photo really deserves a wider audience, as does the Young Master!

Catsey Veteran

24-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #125

So here I am after more than three hours in the horrible grumbly thing. I wonder what happens next?

Next to me on this side is one of my two brothers. He *never* stops playing so at least I can pester him if I get bored.
Further over that side is my grandad and I'm studiously not looking right to the disgustingly cute Singapura kittens. Nope, completely invisible because I'm the cutest coolest and handsomesest. They-who-feed-me says so and they are occasionally right:

Lots of nice people came to visit and pet me, all wielding fuzzy or feathered sticks to catch. Then I fell asleep for a bit:

And when I woke up, I had all these fluttery things on my pen. They're not very good to eat so played paw-catcher with my brother for a bit longer until I was stuffed back in my carrier to go home. The food was good in the pen but it was good to be back with my own puppy to tease and lots of space to go mental in.

[Ed] Wee mittens was also nominated for the finals for Best in Show. My flabber was properly ghasted. ^^ He had a grand time playing with his brother and flirting with anyone who came anywhere near him, and the occasional nap. He also scored six catnip mice, one of which he fed to the puppy when we got home. O_o Ardous his day was not. I'm thinking about making him drive back next time as I was quite tired. ^^ (I stewarded while His Nibs was having a wonderful time. )

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #126

He was more tired that I thought, he's been quiet for two days. Perfectly fine and eating well just not as mad as he usually is. ^^

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #127

Wow, he did very well at the show! Little ham, doting on the attention, of course. Wish you'd gotten a quick pic of the Pura kits ..... next time, maybe? He is getting big, Hreow!

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2011, 08:16 PM   #128

What a clever, cute wee guy The Young Master is! All hail! (As is proper!) Great photos and well done Hreow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
25-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #129

well done little guy!! look at his pretty rosettes he's won!!

Catsey Veteran

26-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #130

He is getting big but still the innocent kitten at heart. Very sweet, very cute and very easy to live with (so far ^^).