Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: N/A
15-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #1

In memory of Sweep

Sweep was oh's family's cat they had, had her for 16 years... she was beautiful and loads of additude lmao she used to mess about in the garden when they were kids chasing dogs and scaring them lmao they were all scared of her.. she sure was feisty!!!
when my oh's brother passed away we moved into the family home and helped care for hes mum who had cancer and so we looked after sweep then when she passed away we moved and took her with us...with in a few weeks of being moved in I took her to the vets because she didn't look right and they said she had cancer and had to be put to sleep it was a very sad day but she'd had a long life 16 years!!!
she'd buried in our back garden took her home to tell my oh about what the vet had said and so he could say goodbye and he was saying bye to her through the cat carrier and she just looked at him and turned her back from him and that was it lmao lmao nice goodbye for knowing someone for 16 years!

Cats owned: NA
15-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #2

Re: In memory of Sweep

That is so sad he looks gorgeous but at least Sweep did have a good life and now he can run fee at the Bridge.
RIP Sweep xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
15-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #3

Sweep was a very beautiful lady

RIP Darling XXX

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic short hair
18-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #4

Sweep looked a gorgeous little cat, she reminds me so much of a cat we used to have called Treacle who had to be put to sleep when she was 20 years old.

Sleep tight Sweep.
xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
18-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #5

Beautiful Sweep

RIP xx