Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 2 former-ferals.
07-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #1

Videos of Pepper and Natasha

The night I befriended Natasha. (I was in the pen outside with our foster rabbit -now adopted- and saw her walking up the high-grass line. Followed her and then was able to pet her, then she followed us to the house and we gave her some leftover organic chicken. She stuck around ever since.)

(also I pet her a lot differently now because she is one of those 'over-stimulated' cats if you pet her back/tail/belly)

Natasha the next morning.

Natasha likes to lay under the trucks/cars when they are not moving but knows when to run off... unlike Pepper.

Natasha stalking a bunny. I didn't know until after the video was over XD All I knew was she was stalking SOMETHING.

Napping Natasha.

Showing how I learned to deal with Natasha's over-stimulation issues.

Someone wanted to share my other over-stimulation video so I made this one too.. The notes are things I learned with research (I wanted to stop her from attacking me! It has worked so far.)

Natasha comes when called.

Natasha teases Kiba, who isn't quite used to cats yet and has never seen one before now. She LOVES the dogs. I don't know what is wrong with the audio but I can't fix it sadly :C

The night I befriended Pepper. She used to be terrified and run if we got close.

Pepper loves attention and belly/chest rubs.

Playing with Pepper (and a bit of Natasha). Pep used to never play!

Natasha (and a bit of Pepper) after their spay (Pepper's at least, 'tasha was apparently already spayed) on the way home.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: tabby cat
09-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #2

Re: Videos of Pepper and Natasha

Great videos. Love the one when you call Natasha and she comes running and the one when Pepper is having her tummy rubs reminds me of my cat Minnie when she has tummy rubs.Minnie dosnt mind you blowing raspberries on her tummy. They look very happy cats.

Cats owned: 2 former-ferals.
10-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #3

Re: Videos of Pepper and Natasha

Thank you! Isn't it funny? She's such a sweetie! Both of them! x) And awww, that's so cute! Pepper gets weird when you get your face close to her. She kinda jerks away like "What the heck are you doing?!"

And ahh, I am glad to hear that. I do my best to keep them happy : )