Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
30-10-2010, 02:28 AM   #1

New Printer

When we moved my printer wasnt in use for a while & died. Its taken me a while to get round to replacing it. PC World has a sale on so got printer/scanner today i mainly use a netbook so had to download printer drivers from hp website sure hope it didnt take up too much memory!! Netbook has no cd drive to install printer from cd so hope it all works!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #2

Re: New Printer

You are on a spending spree.............cars printers......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #3

Good luck with the new printer. Good idea to buy what you need/want now before VAT goes up in January.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
30-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
You are on a spending spree.............cars printers......
Worked for NHS for (too) many years. Had to take early retirement to care fulltime for my elderly mum so got a lump sum from my Superann hence the car. Need decent car for where i live but also to take mum about & accomodate her wheelchair. She lives with me & couldnt settle/couldnt manage on her own. She never really got over my dad dying suddenly in Feb. They were married 70 years.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
Worked for NHS for (too) many years. Had to take early retirement to care fulltime for my elderly mum so got a lump sum from my Superann hence the car. Need decent car for where i live but also to take mum about & accomodate her wheelchair. She lives with me & couldnt settle/couldnt manage on her own. She never really got over my dad dying suddenly in Feb. They were married 70 years.
The note will suit well then I choose the Ford Fusion as my parents (live with me too) needed that extra bit of high like the Note provides so they could sit into car not down into car....sure that makes sense to you. I looked at the Note too as I love Nissan but got a brilliant deal on the Ford.

One thing life with an older person is fun...............mine decided for some unkown reason Halloween was Friday....and put up decorations etc I was at work till 8 and when I got home a very irrate Mom and Dad said "not one single child called, and you said you'd be home and Lewis(nephew) was coming to help with decorations etc" I said well all of that will happen SUNDAY which is Halloween decorations removed etc etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #6

LOL, Kazz, that's a funny story! But why not just leave them up. the houses in the neighborhood here have been decorated for days.