Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
12-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #1

Bloody backyard breeders :(

some neighbours got a sweet little kitten from a woman. it was terribly underweight. it had lived in a right old tip. the mother was in a bad way so they said. very skinny and not at all happy. suspect the kittens had been the result of matings from other siblings, (interbreeding) my neighbour took him to the vets about his jabs and he wasnt big enough to have his jabs. so they had to feed him up alot more. hes had all his jabs now, but when he goes to the toilet he leaks from the back passage. so back to the vets and hes on antibiotics, and some paste, and also on special food.
these dammed back yard breeders need hanging up. the woman whos responsible lives in 1 room he bed is in the front room as shes disabled. and theres kids running riot. so i said do u want her reported. ive got a friend who runs a cat rescue who would know what to do.
just having a moan really. hope little merlin is ok. he is alot of joy for my friend roy. he had a stroke and the kitten lays on his lap for hours. he knows hes poorly and keeps an eye on him

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
12-06-2014, 07:20 PM   #2

Re: Bloody backyard breeders :(

Don't hesitate to report this person. I have regretted not doing so in the past and it haunts me sometimes. Not a fan of the RSPCA but sometimes they are useful. I have reported people and they have responded very quickly so they are not all bad. These aren't breeders, they are greedy and stupid. They are completely without conscience and need to be stopped.