Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #11

Re: Back to clothing basics

jeans, baggy T-shirt and trainers! That's my wardrobe sorted lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #12

Oh definitely trainers, also a good pair of fleece lined snow boots, and two pairs of good dress shoes for the rare evenings out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #13

OK, well I would beg to differ here. I think that clothes other than trainers, jeans, teeshirts and fleeces can too be comfortable AND retain a bit of style. I'm not talking fitted suits or heels either - I too did those a while back and no longer feel right in them.

However, with a bit of thought and a bit of confidence you can put together wardrobe that move a little bit away from the total 'comfort' factor whilst balancing fashion and style.

If you have a bit of spare cash I would strongly recommend something like Colour Me Beautiful to get your 'colours done'. I'm someone who has spend pretty well the last 30 years in black. OH bought me a colour analysis session and I haven't looked back - seriously!

Initially skeptical I've carried my colour cards with me when shopping and time after time they have helped me to make the right choices. Don't forget colour is a critical aspect of overall style and a great starting point.

Good luck - it's a great journey if you can embrace making a (potentially) radical change in clothing and colour perception

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #14

Thank you all and big thanks to Yola I may well try that, I often wonder what colours suit me and I think the colours have changed as the yeas have past. When a teenager/20's you cna get away with most things....colours

Thanks