Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: MAU,siamese,and 2 non breeds.
17-05-2008, 08:27 PM   #51

Re: Tattoos!

The peacock isnt that good realy i did have it done 18yrs ago , infact most of my tattoo,s are old i started with my butterfly when i was just 15 , the last 1 i had done was the tribal 3yrs ago even that went a bit wrong cos i picked it to death so i gotta have that one gone over again , but i darnt go cos i know il just come back with another somewere and my hubby will kill me il try and get some snaps of some of them and post them here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
17-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #52

I'm about to get a quote this coming week for 4 tiny kitties, 2 on each wrist, to represent my cats who have passed, 2 black (Jennie and the baby called Pink we lost) and 2 tabbies (Tabs and Nipper).

After that i'm planning on taking actual ink prints of my cats and dogs paw prints and making them into my own design on my calf. I'd also like my son's name on my lower back which I have already designed in a sort of tribal pattern.

I'd also like the silhouettes of a Weimaraner and Rottweiler and i'm currently designing another tat for my hip, it's like a broken heart that has been stitched up but isn't really finished yet.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: MAU,siamese,and 2 non breeds.
18-05-2008, 12:43 PM   #53

Ahhh i think the kitties on your wrist will look cool youl have to send some pics in if you do get it done , the weimaraner will look good too with them being a grey colour, my problem is my tattooist is a very good old friend of mine , hes professional with his own studio,s and everything but when i go for a tattoo he wont take any payment off me so i have to be very careful ( ill end up coverd in them hehe ) everytime i do have 1 done i promise my hubby its the last one .