Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
22-12-2006, 02:06 PM   #11

Re: So what is everyone actually doing christmas day?

Up about 6am - walk the dog & sort the cats out nice & early.
Maybe a cooked breakfast.
Then we'll open prezzies - once the kids are showered & dressed (no opening prezzies in PJ's allowed!)
Then off to my sisters about 1pm for lunch.
not sure what we are doing in the afternoon, no doubt popping to the in-laws at some point so the kids can see them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
22-12-2006, 02:30 PM   #12

Its just the four of us this year plus the 6 cats - so after lunch we may go for a walk or just slump infront of the TV Doc Martin is on in the evening so thats a must! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
22-12-2006, 08:10 PM   #13

Xmas Eve we're off to the church with the inlaws. Kiddies are staying over their nan's xmas eve whilst I go home to sort out the cats and dog. Xmas Day then I'm off to the inlaws for xmas dinner and watch the kids opening their pressies. Gotta set up the webcam over their place so hubby can watch them opening pressies aswell Then it's staying at the inlaws until bedtime then toddle off home with the car loaded to the hilt with pressies and left over sausage rolls and mince pies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-12-2006, 10:37 PM   #14

It's just me here, so will be a quiet day: up, breakfast and then open presents. mine and Leia's. Weather permitting will go for a nice walk in the park, then home to lunch and call friends here and around the country to thank for presents and catch up. Have my Christmas dinner in the evening, not early, so will start the preparations in the afternoon, then just relax while the chicken''s roasting! Will be a pleasant day!