Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
20-12-2006, 09:27 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily Thread

Long time since I have done one of these!!!

Up early as vets this morning with Chloe. She seems to have got worse overnight.

Bunnies are out in the run and fed. Emma and me are up as getting ready for vets - Sean will get up lunchtime no doubt!!!!

Its all misty/foggy outside and freeezing!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
20-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily Thread

Hi everyone,
Hope Chloe is ok at the vets Donna.
Cats are sorted. Kids have gone off to school with their games as it's their last day. I'm off to work now & out for another Christmas lunch. This time it's just our team at work, so should be a good laugh. We are as ready as we can be as far as the house goes now & I'm trying not to stress out over stuff & tell myself that we have achieved a lot in the last few months & if it takes another few months to get straight & to put the garden back to normal then so be it.
Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #3

Morning all, very cold and icy here this morning. It's the children's last day at school today. Em has gone in her party wear as there is an end of term disco and party today.

Donna - good luck at the vets
Smudgely - enjoy your Christmas lunch

Hope you all have a lovely day

5 days until Christmas

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #4

Morning all, very foggy and a hard frost here ........it's brrrrrrrrrr cold !

Lots of odd jobs to do today in preparation for Christmas.....

Donna
~ Hope all goes well at the vets....

Smudgley
~ Enjoy your Christmas lunch!

Fran
~ Have a good day!

Stay warm everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
20-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #5

Have added to the Health section but will mention here that it is cystitus for Chloe and she is on a course of A/B, Anti Inflamatory and Painkillers. Thanks all for your thoughts.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-12-2006, 11:29 AM   #6

Lovely bright crisp morning.
Have just been to tesco for a 'big shop'. Eeek! Goodness knows how busy it will get later in the week.
Donna - pleased to hear Chloe has her medication and will be getting better very quickly I'm sure
Smudgley enjoy your Christmas lunch. I'm going to one too
One of the kits has an upset tum (don't know why?), so am cooking up some fish, after scrubbing the floor Ho hum.
Have a lovely day everyone - I'm off for a relaxing bath before I go out, to make up for the shopping and scrubbing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
20-12-2006, 01:57 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone.

I've got Louise home from school as she's got terrible earache again Thomas has his class xmas party later so he's home at the moment.

Done a load of shopping to make sure I've got meat and veg here for xmas weekend. Hopefully the only thngs i'll have to get are bread and milk. Gonna make sure I've got xtra dog food and cat food in aswell.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
20-12-2006, 09:47 PM   #8

Evening everyone. Phew, what a few days. I haven't stopped long enough to catch breath. All the pressies are delivered and we drove back from Scotland at 9 am this morning, got caught in traffic and horrible fog at the border area and yorkshire, so nasty journey. Teddie was as good as gold going and coming back and has had no probs at all while away (hurrah!). Girls had their Christmas party this afternoon, so had half anhour to change them when we finally arrived home. Went and did my food shop while they were there and went carol singing this evening to elderly members of our church this evening, so I'm officially pooped!! My little ginger cat is still out the back so I have given her an old fleece jacket of mine to sleep on in a cardboard box in the shelter out the back. The CPL is closed until january so no luck there and none from the RSPCA either (though they are a last resort due to their pts policy). Have checked all the papers and local shops to no avail, so will phone the vets in the morning to check for a microchip. Hope everyone has been well the last few days. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-12-2006, 09:49 PM   #9

Awful day, had to take Leia to the vet for cystitis,,,she was terrified, screamed all the way, escaped from the carrier in the waiting room...oh my! Home now and I'll have to give her oral antibiotics; never done that and not sure I can! Other than that, a quiet day: sunny and mid 40'sF. To the market afterwards, fed birds and Onyx...she almost let me pet her, but thought better of it and pulled back. Hope everyone has a good evening!