Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-07-2005, 12:14 AM   #31

Re: The other eye now

Not panicking - just mild palputations of the heart, and my mouth is a little dry now.

But I will check with the vets tomorrow just looked on the website of the manufacturers of the oitment and can;t find anything there about keeping cool - but it makes sense. Agghhh I hope it will be okay have had the one lot since a week Friday. And thats never been in the fridge.

I do hope I have not done anything that shouldn't have been done would not the vet have told me.

I had just dropped the one drop in his right eye but won't do the left till check now I've had that tube longer.

Will let you know as soon as I know.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-07-2005, 12:25 AM   #32

Kazz you will not harm anything by using it, it's just if things are not kept at the right temp sometimes they won't work. You can do no harm with it so stop panicing!!

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 12:27 AM   #33

Wish I had not said anything now

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 12:28 AM   #34

I am not panicking just worrying now I mean using those damned drops and they may not even be working I will go ballistic at the vet if they should have been kept in the fridge surely they should say so somewhere. Although they did cure his left eye. And his right eye is improving.

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 12:29 AM   #35

He's been so good having the drops too.

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 12:30 AM   #36

No problem than Kazz, your drops are obviously ok to be kept at room temperature Does it matter as long as he is getting better...that's all that matters

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 12:35 AM   #37

Yes it is good on one hand and the only thing that matters.

But if those darned drops should of been in the fridge or not kept at room temprature I will not be responsible for my actions at the vets tomorrow - He is almost 23 years old for God sake and I do not want to be treating him with things that could be not working as well as they should - I think too much of that darned old cat and his sister - I am not best pleased now. But Ben wants me to calm down and has removed the phone in case I ring the vets.

But I will let you know Thank you for telling me PK I appreciate it.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 12:42 AM   #38

@ Kazz....I may be wrong so don't phone the vets tonight pleeease!!! Perhaps Sam may be able to offer some advice she usually comes on here in the small hours but it really is nothing to get you self worked up about........me thinks I should have gone to bed and not posted about this

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 12:54 AM   #39

Hello PK I figure it is you who started the panic withut meaning too. Hello I am Ben Karen's long suffering other half. Who should be in bed as I have work tomorrow but I was woken to read the instructions on the eye drops.

She has decided due to me hiding the phone not to phone the vets tonight she gets slightly worked up over anything to do with the 2 cats. Especially as they are not normally off colour.

Anyhow I have popped on to say I have told her the drops should be fine. I read over her shoulder you were getting worried she would go off half cocked.
So thought I would reassure you. Oscar is fine - he is demanding food as I write this, and Karen is sulking because I have hidden the phones.

Anyhow goodnight and sleep well she is fine as as are the cats and the eye drops.

Goodnight Ben.

Catsey Veteran

25-07-2005, 01:10 AM   #40

Hellp Ben!! Good job someone has their feet firmley on the ground lol... Sam has reassured that it should be ok so tell Kazz to stop worrying and get some sleep, cats are ok, still have eyes and everything is fine....hope you get up for work in the morning