Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #1

thursday

Evening everyone. The forum is soo quiet these days really wish we could liven it up and get more people involved to bring it alive again. It is such a great place to chat and get advice from others.

I was thinking about Leia the other day wondering how she was doing. Would love a wee update on her.

Not much happening here. Harris was at the vet for boosters and vet really pleased with him and his weight. Skye is getting braver when people come in which is great.

Barney and Mia are thriving in their new home with the garden and new dog walker. Had to change 2 weeks ago after an incident Steven witnessed and she had also started using aversive techniques which goes against what i believe. I am also training to be a dog behaviourist which is great for my 2

Hope everyone is well. hugs to all catsey cats and also thinking of Paddy xx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #2

Re: thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Evening everyone. The forum is soo quiet these days really wish we could liven it up and get more people involved to bring it alive again. It is such a great place to chat and get advice from others.

I was thinking about Leia the other day wondering how she was doing. Would love a wee update on her.

Not much happening here. Harris was at the vet for boosters and vet really pleased with him and his weight. Skye is getting braver when people come in which is great.

Barney and Mia are thriving in their new home with the garden and new dog walker. Had to change 2 weeks ago after an incident Steven witnessed and she had also started using aversive techniques which goes against what i believe. I am also training to be a dog behaviourist which is great for my 2

Hope everyone is well. hugs to all catsey cats and also thinking of Paddy xx
Hi Pamela, sorry I can't give you any news of Leia as I'm no longer in touch with Eileen's (Dandysmom) friend in Washington.

The last I heard was her friend, who lived in a flat, took on Leia but she had to keep her hidden all the time as pets weren't allowed in the block I have wondered if she had rehomed Leia

Good to hear Harris, Skye and the dogs have settled in your new home...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-10-2016, 10:11 PM   #3

Re: thursday

Good morning Pamela. Yes, the forum is very quiet. I so wish that we could get it moving again.I always felt welcome here from the very start.

I have been wondering how you are finding married life. I'm sure you are both very happy and hopefully you are getting lots of cuddles with your new wee niece. I have a new grand daughter in Nottingham but haven't seen her yet.

I bet your pets are enjoying their new home. Good for you for sticking up for what you believe in and changing your dog walker .It's great that you are training to be a dog behaviourist. Can you come to NZ and work with my Willow who seems to be getting more aggressive every day.OK with me but not great now with my youngest daughter and I'm beginning to worry about the cats safety.The vet puts her behaviour down to our continuing quakes and the stress of moving out of and back into our house.This poor dog was badly abused before I got her. Her former owners should have been shot.

Anyway, Pamela, I'm thrilled that Harris is now doing well. Does he enjoy going outside?Good news about Skye too.

It's Saturday morning here, the sun is shining and I'm off to do a load of washing

Love to you and yours and cuddles to all Catsey kitties and their guardians.