Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2014, 11:09 AM   #1

Gloomy Tuesday

Well, it started blue sky and sunshine but is now determinedly overcast. Hope all are OK with the idea of it being Tuesday, b/hols always have a displacement effect with me .......

It must be a CRAFT moment - Can't remember a flipping thing!!! The "F" may not be as quoted and had my OH in stitches.

Off in a while to lunch with some ex-work colleagues/friends at Stansted. OH will be taking care of a grocery delivery.

Hope all are well, or if not well, feeling better than previously? Extra cuddly cuddles to Catsey cats and dogs from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-05-2014, 01:26 PM   #2

Re: Gloomy Tuesday

Well Angie it is Tuesday bank holidays are like that especially when no point of reference like school hols - Christmas etc this last bank holiday always throws me not sure what its for even.

Enjoy your meal out what are you eating????Japanese

It is kinda raining on and off here and I am doing nothing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #3

Glad it's not just me with b/hols Kazz. No, not Japanese - never eaten Japanese, had mackerel pate with toast, salad and beetroot and horseradish relish, elderflower presse and coffee to finish. Totally ignored the cakes

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
27-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #4

Afternoon all, your meal sounds lovely Angie. Had sushi at a sushi bar in Selfridges a few years ago, just to see what it was like. Very nice, I thought. I find sushi bars quite fascinating, what a brilliant idea.

Gone raving mad with housework today for some reason, must have just been in the mood.

Naughty Inky was out all night last night, he's been asleep in his bed all day after eating nearly 2 pouches. He gave OH a filthy look like it was his fault! Poor Inky.

For some weird reason my elbows hurt, no idea why. Perhaps its the weather.

All cats are asleep in various places around the house as is OH. Feel a bit tired myself now. Will watch Happy Valley then bath and bed I think. Tomorrow is another day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #5

We'll it has been a very wet day today and daft Smudge has been in and out like a yo yo. Being long haired she does look very pathetic when wet through!
I had a good time in Sheffield at the weekend and managed a soggy walk in the Peak District. OH and I tried to cycle to Wimplole Hall yesterday but the bridle way was a quagmire in places so we had to wade some of it. Today has been a 'fighting with technology' sort of day- trying to set up a contact database for schools and teach myself photoshop! I had several CRAFT moment Angie!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #6

Filthy weather today. I was at work and youngest was at a play date/party and eldest with my Mum (it's half term).

I love sushi; as long as no nut/sesame is involved. Taking a client to a Japanese tepanyaki restaurant next week; should be interesting.

Angie; you went all the way to Stansted for lunch? That's quite a trip from yours!