Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-05-2014, 08:16 AM   #1

Monday daily

Morning everyone.

Having the boiler serviced today so not much else planned.
Feeling okay today.
Hope everyone is alright I have been reading so going to try to make my day part of this.

I must say the weather looks like rain and is quite overcast this morning. Will be taking Bella round the block later nice and easy.

Not much else going on to be honest but will attempt to be a bit more interesting as the weeks go on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-05-2014, 08:47 AM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Morning Kazz, I can see you are better because the writing has improved and you're doing it right, nice and easy. It's sunny here at the moment.

I'm aching all over after the Burlesque Boot camp yesterday, but it was great fun but a wake up call for me to realise how inflexible and out of shape my body really is. I've dug out the Rosemary Conley exercise videos and will be doing an hour in the mornings.

I'm so sorry for Cathy (Reggies mum) who had to say goodbye to her boy yesterday. It's just the worst feeling and although Reggie is with his brother Ronnie at the Bridge now, it makes missing the both of them more heartrending.

Enjoy your day, I'll pop in later to see whats going on x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
12-05-2014, 09:37 AM   #3

Morning everybody, glad to hear you are feeling a little better Kazz, please don't confuse inactivity with boring, nice and easy seems fine to me.

Just reading your post makes me feel tired PP although I must admit I could do with doing some serious exercise myself. Got a might chubby in the past few months.

Off to podiatrist now, back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-05-2014, 09:40 AM   #4

Morning Kazz, nice to hear from you - glad to hear that you can take Bella for a stroll, very good for you both.

Blue sky here atm - as fecto's mum said in yesterday's thread, I hear the weather for the end of the week sounds lovely - high pressure coming in which always suits me better. I'm still a bit achy but it did get better yesterday after the paracetamol. Don't feel "coldy" but who knows?

Yes, I too feel so sorry for Cathy - both boys gone quite close to each other. It's a bad, sick, empty feeling that only time dulls. Big hugs to her from me.

I had a good time in the scriptorium yesterday afternoon, trying out some colour schemes on a little design, so may carry on with that this afternoon. WILL TRY to get some h/work done this morning though!

Have a good day folks.

(Meant to say - terribly brave of you PP! It'll be Zumba next!!!!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-05-2014, 10:47 AM   #5

morning everyone, so sad to read about Reggie.
Karen, you don't have to be more exciting, just be there x
Having a day at home today and a catch up on cleaning.
Been out a nice walk with the dogs who are now fed and dozing.
Saw two very pretty cats on our walk, think i'm getting cat broody but know it's not practical to have one due to going away so much, nice to admire though.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-05-2014, 11:22 AM   #6

Good morning everyone.Glad the weather is improving for you all .Kazz, pleased to hear that you are taking it easy. Enjoy your walk with Bella today and your reading. PoshPuss, hope your aching subsides as the day wears on That boot camp must have been pretty strenuous. .Fecto's mum, I bet your feet feel great after your podiatrist visit. Hope your back is feeling better now. Angieh, I'm glad that your aches and pains are easing a little.And I am also thinking of Reggie's Mum tonight.I know full well the pain that she is going through. I'm sure we all know. I'm off to bed now after vacuuming everything in sight yet again. I am a woman possessed, but I WILL get rid of these fleas once and for all. Have a great day everyone. .

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-05-2014, 11:25 AM   #7

Sorry Shelley, missed you out.Good luck with all your cleaning. One day, the time will be right for you to be owned by a cat /cats again. Until then ,there is no harm in admiring them from afar.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #8

back again, cleaned the floors, did some washing and cleaned the bathroom.
Just back from the second dog walk and about to start tea i think.
Nette, glad you enjoyed the boot camp
Dinky, hope you have managed to get rid of the fleas
Angie, have you been busy on your project.
FM ,hope you went on ok at the podiatrist

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-05-2014, 08:52 PM   #9

Evening all! I am feeling better as the day goes on, I've continued with the stretches we learned yesterday.

Managed to clear the washing basket, everything is drying on rads now, not looking forward to the ironing so I'm going to fold neatly and put away as much as I can. I am looking forward to my next shift at Barnardo's tomorrow though

Hope that Cathy is feeling a little better tonight but I know we've all been there and it's painful right now

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
12-05-2014, 10:42 PM   #10

OH had his pods done. Went to Home Bargains and saved a fortune on cat litter, cat food, cat treats, dog treats and compost! Watching Hinterland, hope they do some more, it's brilliant.

Good luck with the jumpy critters Dinky, fighting that battle here too. I think they like Swirl best even though he was only Frontlined 2 weeks ago, as they all were.

So sad about Reggie, it's very hard when we lose a furry friend.