Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
19-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #1

Ungrateful little git!

Its so warm here today, the back door is open and the cats & ralph are coming and going as they please etc, Clem must have found a nest of mice (infact i know she has , as they have gotten in to our steel so called 'Rodent Free' shed) and has been bringing ones back on n off all morning..the last one however was very much alive and ran off behind the sofa, well i expected the cat to go after the bloomin thing-did she? Did she eck, she went back outside to get more!

So i picked the 'orrible little thing back up n went to put it outside, but out the front as otherwise it would just be brought straight backin, so i was holding the git while juggling opening the door...i went to put it on the floor and the cheeky sod bit me on the hand n then scuttled off
Should drowned the orrible thing now...ooph they do give me the heebie jeebies./
Quick question-is there anything specific to do to getting a mouse bite? Im up to date on tetanis etc if that is rellevant

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
19-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #2

Re: Ungrateful little git!

I'm not sure tetanus would be applicable Luke. Hmmmmm - not sure though!!

There is no rabies in the UK, so you're okay there.

I can't think of anything else - apart from just an infection.

Did he bite you fully?

Poor little thing - he was probably frightened to death having been in the mouth of a cat and then in your hands!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
19-01-2007, 03:04 PM   #3

It's a bit in between thumb and finger, I personally think its just seeming more painful due to where it is.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
19-01-2007, 03:52 PM   #4

i remember this happening to us when whiskey brought one in though the window and thought it would be a good idea to let it go. its running about the hall way and whiskeys gone for a lay down well by this time im standing up on the chair telling me dad to catch the little s**t.he tries to get it out the door with a little help from his slipper but it insisted it was staying in then SPLAT dad has squashed it with his slipper and says well i tried to help yah.i couldn`t even think about picking one up luke there horrible little critters