Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
10-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Morning. I decided for once I would stay in bed for a bit longer this morning, only to be woken by a phonecall from work at 7-30am, so that idea went out the window. I'm doing all my washing today, erally have got loads of it too. Then the girls are going to paint the outside of the chicken pen & possibly the cat pen. We are baking a cake this afternoon & will have a roast dinner about 6pm. Johns gone fishing. I also have a lot of paperwork to do. Have a good day all. WE have a couple of kittens in, I will try to get photos but my camera batteries are dead so I will try & charge them.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Morning Smudgley, morning all!

It's a gorgeous day here... we had a hard frost last night so the ground is sparkly and the sun is shining .......lovely!

Cassie didn't want her breakfast for some reason this morning, I'll see how she progresses through the day...

Hope it's sunny where you are, have a lovely day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #3

Morning all.

Not much planned for today, we have decorated our bedroom (I will take some photos later) but we are having a hard time trying to find a silver/grey throw for the bed, so we are off out this morning for the quest to find one!!

Then a bit of gardening and housework.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #4

Morning all, kittens eh Smudgley. Its a lovely day had scrambled eggs on toast for brekkie lovely. There has been a frost here too but looks to be a bright day in the making.

Off to look at a show home.......well show it to my Dad actualy as they have built in wardrobes in the master bedroom and I would like the the same doing in one of the bedrooms I think it will be better to show him rather than my dodgy descriptions so he can make them for me. He kinda gets what I want but we have all found over the years show him anything and he can build it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #5

Gorgeous day!
Spent yesterday at the allotment so I am really creaking today! Have a tray of 15 primula from the market (£5 - bargain) to put in the baskets but otherwise looking forward to a lazy day with added rugby!
Have a gorgeous day, everyone
Kazz - do't go buying any houses now ... some impulse buys are just too much!

Catsey Veteran

10-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #6

I looked at Primula's yesterday...but decided not to buy. But they did look bright and cheerful.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #7

Lovely sunny day here too! Frost again last night. Playing with new pc today, feeding the birds etc.

Bit worried that Merlin isn't feeling too well. He's had the top off his cyst again yesterday and I bathed it for him with some salt water but it's bloody. Hope to heaven he doesn't get it infected. He's not eaten very much this morning. Will keep ever such a close eye on my dear old puss.

Catsey Veteran

10-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #8

Ouch Angie only seems like yesterday when Oz used to take the top off his cysts....but Cleo and the dog used to lick him to death when that happened luckily he never got an infection.....hope Merlin doesn't get an infection either. Salt water is good though, maybe worth a visit to the vets to get an antibiotic jab to be on the safe side given his age.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #9

Yes - I'll probably do that tomorrow Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #10

Afternoon all,
Its gorgeous here too,off out in a bit to see Sweeny Todd,cant wait!!!
Not long got up as I worked last night so thats really all I have planned for today.
Hope Merlin is feeling better soon angie.
Enjoy the rest of your day folkes