Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-02-2008, 08:12 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, another lovely, mild day here this morning. I feel a slight improvement with my cold today, I'm not as bunged up but I've lost my voice now I really need to get on top of the cleaning, tidying and washing today. Not much else planned.

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-02-2008, 08:39 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

At home with Sebastian today. Need to run and collect his special formula milk prescription, do some tidying and some washing. Might take junior to the park so he can kick his ball around. Hopefully a rare but nice relaxing day! Have a phone call scheduled in with a good friend for early afternoon when Sebi should be having his nap

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
08-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #3

good morning all.
im going back to bed soon, OH was laying on his back last night, snoring !!!! so not much sleep for me last night, he was also laying with his elbow on the top of my spine,lost count of the times he hit me with it, my back feels bruised now.
so im going back to sleep. when im up n awake ill go n do a few bits of shopping.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
08-02-2008, 10:44 AM   #4

Morning Ladies.

Nothing special planned here except me being the domestic goddess that I am lol. I have loads of ironing to do yuck. Cleaning ect. Oh the joys

Ive had Ceilidh off school all week, now I find out they are on holiday next week. I'm just so lucky!!!!

Hope you all have a good day its Friday!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
08-02-2008, 11:00 AM   #5

Beautiful day here again. Really spring!
Have been to the Farmers' Market and stocked up. Came back to find Bentley had added to the food store with a goldfinch which he proudly offered me. Bad boy - but only doing what comes naturally, and he has got his bell on, so I can't do ay more.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-02-2008, 12:45 PM   #6

Beautiful day here too and everything looks so much better with the sun shining

Usual chores here today and the washing is out on the line.

Rang the Cattery this morning to make a double booking for Cassie, I won't have to worry about her when we are away now..

Going to my daughter's at 6.00pm to 'babysit' Jamie and put him to bed later. Katie and her dance group from school are performing at the Colston Hall this evening, with other schools.....she's very excited about it. It doesn't finish until 9ish and that is too late for Jamie, who is 5, as he has to be up in the morning to play football..

Hope you've all got some sunshine today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #7

Ciao tutti!

Lovely sunny day here - poor OH has had to go to a funeral so I am here doing transcription on my lovely new pc! Can't keep up with it.

Do any of you have bokashi bins??? I've had a couple for about 3 months now. You wouldn't believe the difference in my compost heap - it's full of worms. I love worms!!! (I am very strange). Just saying this on this thread coz I went and emptied one of the bins this morning and was really excited to find I have such a healthy compost heap!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #8

Hiya all.

Lovely day here,hope everyone has a good day.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #9

Well an elderly gentleman has reversed his car into my Freelander today He was so apologetic that I could not have been angry with him. The insurance are just sorting out the repair and a hire car for me. Not major damage I don't think, a rather large dint and some paint and trim damage but other that nothing too serious. Oh the joys!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #10

Afternoon, gang! Sun is out finally, up to 5 degrees! Been to the bank and market; nothing special on the agenda. Bokashi bins? Never heard of them; will do a Google. You can never have too much good compost for the garden!! I'm getting excited about Spring coming (someday!!) and have been ordering seeds and plants as if there were no tomorrow. And they will all probably come at once and on a rainy day too...such is life!

Enjoy the day....TGIF !!