Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-02-2008, 08:16 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, another dry but cold day here. Not much planned today but a good tidy up round the house and plenty of kitten cuddling and play of course

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-02-2008, 09:28 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

morning all. not sure on what im doing today, some of it will involve sleeping.as thanx to ronnie and his loud yowl, i was woken early, hes got a knack of just waiting for me to nod off again, then he will let rip with another one.then go n hide under the bed,
so hes not my favorite cat today. reggie has a lie-in till at least 8 am.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #3

It's a beautiful start to the day. Sun is bright, primroses and snowdrops in flower and daffs look as if they are growing an inch a day.
I have an optician appointment shortly and I think we're doing a 'shopping trip' this aftie. Eek - don't remember my last look at shops outside town I am becoming a recluse! ..... or an internet junkie. I think I prefer cyber shopping and real life window shopping to going to shops to buy things. Maybe that's a topic for a new thread!
Have a good day - I'll be back later, i hope.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-02-2008, 10:30 AM   #4

It's bright and sunny here, but there was ice on the car this morning. But, strangley it didn't feel that cold! Sebastian slept with us last night as he was very unhappy. He had/has quite an upset tum and it's making him very clingy. I am feeling a little down this morning to be honest. Not sure why, just sometimes get the feeling that life is passing me by Still, I'm sure I'll feel better later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
04-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
It's bright and sunny here, but there was ice on the car this morning. But, strangley it didn't feel that cold! Sebastian slept with us last night as he was very unhappy. He had/has quite an upset tum and it's making him very clingy. I am feeling a little down this morning to be honest. Not sure why, just sometimes get the feeling that life is passing me by Still, I'm sure I'll feel better later.

Winter blues maybe Yola?? How about taking up a new exciting hobby? Sometimes we feel bogged down with the mundane things that just make up life.

It a lovely sunny day here today and I'm just off to work. Denis was very clingy yesterday, following me from room to room wanting lots of cuddles (which I was happy to oblige him with). He is really a little a sweety who occasionally remembers that he is supposed to feral!!!!

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #6

Hello everyone! Sunny, breezy and cold here today. Got up quite early (for me) to get the washing on and I've got loads of transcribing to do today. So onwards and upwards!

Sorry to hear you've got the blues today Yola - just think about the hairdressers, that'll perk you up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
04-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #7

morning all
Its gorgeous here this morning,a litle chilly but the sun is shining and its dry.
Not alot planned for today,got a few jobs o do around the house but thats about it.
hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #8

Much milder today, 5 degrees, but cloudy and on and off drizzle; we can't seem to manage warm and sunny at the same time. Nothing coming up in the garden yet ....
things way behind schedule this odd Winter.

DM: I agree about cybershopping; can't remember when I last was in a brick-and-mortar store (aside from market and pharmacy!) The convenience of it!
Yola: sounds like S.A.D. Treat yourself to something...

Enjoy the day ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
04-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #9

Been a busy day for me as seems to be usual these days...

Work is manic due to our nearest office closing and us taking on all their property stock . Dont have time to browse the internet at work anymore

Sean has done his mock exams and just found out he has a place reserved at sixth form should he pass his GCSE's. Emma has to chose her options for what she wants to start studying for GCSE and have to go to the school Options Evening tomorrow.

Cats both fine (Chloe well and truly over her cystitus again and eating wet food again).

Have a good evening all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna

Sean has done his mock exams and just found out he has a place reserved at sixth form should he pass his GCSE's. Emma has to chose her options for what she wants to start studying for GCSE and have to go to the school Options Evening tomorrow.

Good luck to Sean in his GCSE's Donna .....when does he take them?

Is he a lot happier at school now?