Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #21

Re: holiday pics

thanks everyone for the lovely comments, will put some more pics of our most recent holiday, hope i'm not boring you all .
Yes Helen i think Kwame is in the teen stage now, he's harder to train than Malaika and is quite a naughty boy sometimes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
thanks everyone for the lovely comments, will put some more pics of our most recent holiday, hope i'm not boring you all .
Yes Helen i think Kwame is in the teen stage now, he's harder to train than Malaika and is quite a naughty boy sometimes.
Isn't that the case with human teenagers too?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #23

Lovely pictures therelooks like a great time was had by all - glad someone mentioned the Pap size I was baffled why does he hate him though?

Everyone looks very happy on the bench grateful of a sit down maybe?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #24

Karen, i think Reuben the pap dislikes Kwame because he's a little afraid of him, Basenjis are quite rough. Saying that Reuben is very quick to snap and scream into Kwame's face.
We were all happy on the bench to have my mum return, she's been in the gift shop for nearly an hour