Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #1

Singing in the car?

Okay do you sing in the car...or...does your family sing in the car....we always did especially with the children on board and when we were kids....

What songs does your family blast out in the car?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #2

Re: Singing in the car?

Always used to sing in the car - on holidays in the Cotwolds in the rain with my parents and aunt and uncle. Auntie had a lovely voice. Usually hymns, though because she was in the church choir!!! Oh, and "You'll Never Walk Alone".

Don't sing in the car now - never in it long enough really.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #3

Always sing in the car. Bit embarrassing when I forget myself when giving someone a lift!

We always used to sing in the car when I was young - any song but our favourites were the ones where each person starts off at a different time. I remember us all getting louder and louder. Had forgotten about that, thanks Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #4

Oh yes, CM! Did you sing "Cookaburra"; "Whose Pigs are these?" "Big Tom is cast" - they were called Rounds I think.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #5

London's burning.I am the music man.Yellow submarine.Summer Holiday.Row row row the boat.Those were our sort of ones....along with anything really loud....the sillier the better and sometimes not likeSinatra/Martin etc ...My Way....New York New York....Mr Bojangles....Luck Be a Lady....Thats Amore....Little Old Wine Drinker....Ain't that a kick in the headPresley... anything at all Elvis was always good.Always loved singing in the car still do odd get one or more siblings in the car and off we go....yet we sing nowhere else....luckily.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
10-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #6

LOL we are always singing in our car, we must look totaly nutty to people looking in the car and we sing to just about any song

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
10-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #7

We sing along to whatever is in the CD player, often Country or 60's music, but we don't do the London's Burning stuff!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #8

We dont sing in the car!! I dont have the radio/cd on either as I prefer the quiet. I am only in the car for ten minutes max at a time so dont really think about making it a more comfortable trip!