Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #21

Re: Guess what Jac has done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-d

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
09-10-2007, 11:32 PM   #22

Nice car

Thank god that poor man has someone like you to kick up a stink for him as god knows it sure as hell sounds like someone needs to.

Why cant these kind of establishments give elderly people the dignity they deserve in their old age. Just because some of them dont realise it they should be still treated with respect not like animals.

sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-10-2007, 11:33 PM   #23

I would not treat an animal like that let alone a human!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-10-2007, 11:37 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
I would not treat an animal like that let alone a human!
My father was in a Nursing Home and was left unclean, I asked the male nurse if he would please see to him. He said he would ....... nothing was done and I found out he had gone off duty without seeing to my dad. I saw the Matron about it and he was sacked the next day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-10-2007, 09:36 AM   #25

Good for you Mags. It's up to us to ensure that our elderly relatives are being well cared for. Sadly as a society it's almost impossible for us to care for them ourselves (work pressures, time pressures, family pressure etc)., so we are forced to use these services. Some of them are excellent but some fall well short of acceptable.

This is the one thing that worries me about my Aunt going into residential care . . . I think we too will all have to keep a close eye.

BTW Jac; that's a rather nifty car!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
10-10-2007, 09:47 AM   #26

Well we will see what today brings. They certainly wont be expecting me. I'm still wound up about it. He was a very good friend. Thankfully we do go in as he has nobody else that's interested. Possibly not often enough and they thought they could get away with this kind of treatment. . Makes you wonder about the poor folk that dont have anyone to kick up. That's why I'm going to the care commission with my complaint. They will investigate the whole place and turn up unannounced.

Yola I've fancied a Mazda for a long time and when they brought out this model it has all the specs I need.