Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-09-2007, 09:29 PM   #11

Re: Few pics from Tunisia

Eileen, Tunisia is nice if you treat it is a beach/pool holiday (as we did), a lot of Tunisia is very run down with litter etc on the streets. If you do some exploring yourself you can find that you do get pestered a lot (which we had been warned about from many sources (including Catsey - thanks everybody as it helped us know what we were dealing with) ) The only excursion we did as the desert adventure, other than that it was mainly by the pool/beach. We did however find a very nice local cafe (serving homemade cheese burgers) pizzas, spaghetti etc and the waiters there were very friendly.

It was a bit of a shock coming back to the UK Elaine coming from 30+ degrees to 11 degrees !!! lol but we both really missing the cats and couldn't wait to see them, Bronwyn having put on some weight (my mother came over and feed them!!! lol)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
30-09-2007, 09:57 PM   #12

Glad you had a good time Emma. Your hotel, pool etc look great. I must say that when we went to Tunisia I fould the 2-day desert experience fascinating. We visited the Roman ampitheatre too, and the obligatory camel ride!! It does help to be pre-warned about being pestered, so at least you are prepared for it. I love the 2 little cats, the hotel one looks well fed, must be all the English guests!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-10-2007, 09:04 AM   #13

Thanks for posting Emma - and welcome back! It's chilly isn't it - but forecast is better for later in the week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
01-10-2007, 02:09 PM   #14

Great pics Emma. I'm so glad you had a good time and, like you say, you went prepared to get pestered!!

I know what you mean about coming back to the English weather!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!