Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-05-2014, 08:52 AM   #1

Supposedly Sunny Monday

Happy bank holiday Monday everyone

Its to brighten up here today but not sure if that will happen!! The festival was good yesterday but i ended up coming home early as my friend decided after an hour that she wanted to go home so i stuck around to see a few more bands and decided it wasnt much fun on my own and the band i really wanted to see wasnt on until 10pm so it would have been a long 5hours to wait when the bands in between werent great!!

Off to meet a uni friend i havent seen for 3.5yr for coffee this morning so we have a lot of catching up to do!!

Hope its nice and sunny where you all are

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-05-2014, 09:06 AM   #2

Re: Supposedly Sunny Monday

Hi pamela and everyone who'll look in later, it's still dry with blue sky here for the moment, don't think it will last though.

Festivals can be long drawn out affairs with a lot of time between performances, it's tedious in good weather but in the wet-ugh!

I hope to go off for the day when I can get Ceri shifted out of bed, not sure where but I have a busy week ahead with appointments and work being done in the house so want to have a relaxing walk somewhere. Probably head to Swansea.

Have a good Bank Holiday folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-05-2014, 09:31 AM   #3

Morning Pamela, PP and those to follow on! Very gloomy here and raining earlier, won't be long before it chucks it down again I feel as it's getting darker as I type! OH has bravely put on his waterproof trousers (again) and gone out with the hounds. Sensible cats and me are indoors.

Sorry you didn't get to see your band Pamela, hope you enjoy your catching up with your friend today. PP - enjoy your walk, now you see, you really need a little walking buddy that woofs every now and then!

Not sure what's on here today ...... maybe just another day with the flourished italics in the Scriptorium. Have a good one folks.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-05-2014, 10:46 AM   #4

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying their .day off and planning to do something that they love today.Shame you didn't get to see your band Pamela, but 5 hours is a very long time to wait on your own. Enjoy catching up with your uni friend .Posh Puss, I do hope you enjoy your walk and find time to relax today.Angieh, those flourished italics sound just the ticket for a Bank Holiday. Your work is beautiful. It must be very rewarding for you. As for me, I spent the day doing very little. I have the week off work as I am still getting severe pain at times, although it is no longer constant, I'm glad to say. It's wild and windy weather here tonight and I'm heading off to bed with my hottie and book. Hope everyone is well and happy and let's hope the sun shines for you and your kitties for at least a part of your holiday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-05-2014, 05:46 PM   #5

It turned out to be a sunny lovely day here, the walk in Swansea was swapped for a visit to the local garden centre to get my bedding plants. Managed to get them all in the troughs this afternoon and now I have instant colour went for a orange /yellow/white pallet with african marigolds, orange geraniums, white antirrhinums, some bizzy lizzies too.

Also 6 tomato plants for my greenhouse. Varieties, Shirley (red) and Golden Sunrise (yellow ones). Wish me luck, I'm not really a gardener at all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #6

evening all.
It's been a beautiful sunny day here after a bit of a rainy start.
We have stayed on site all day and managed 3 beach walks.I tried sitting on the decking to read this afternoon but the beach calls me like a siren,lol.
Going to have something to eat and then visit the local.
Enjoy your scriptorium work Angie.
Nette, good luck with your plants
Pamela, sorry you didn't manage the whole festival, hope your day went well today.
Dinky, sounds like the shingles are slowly improving.

Cats owned: Ginger/White female
26-05-2014, 10:49 PM   #7

It's almost ALWAYS sunny where I am! But not a public holiday here today. Not that we go short of them they have more than any other country - about 16 I think.