Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #1

Mixed bag sunday

Morning everyone. The weather doesnt know what it wants to do today. Stayed at MIL kast night as they are away so barney got freedom to run about the garden as their dogs arent here, Im going to radio 1s big weekend event in glasgow today so getting waterproofs ready incase I need them as it starts at about 1pm and goes on till about 11pm!! Lots of music though to be heard and bands to be seen.

Hope everyone has a lovely day and poorly folk are feeling better.
Elaine, put your foot down with G and get philo home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-05-2014, 09:45 AM   #2

Re: Mixed bag sunday

Morning Pamela and all to come later. Blue sky here atm, but windy and probably rain later. I hope you enjoy the Radio 1 event, Pamela and it stays dry if possible for you. Always worry about bands/electricity and rain!

Not sure what's on here today but it will include cat cuddling! Have a good day peeps.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #3

Good morning Pamela, Angieh and all to follow.Sunday evening here , blowing a real gale and pouring with rain, although the day was fine. Pamela, enjoy your music/bands. Hopefully you won't need your waterproofs. Angieh, enjoy your cat cuddling. I must admit it's one of my favourite activities.I've been trying to get a large matt off Freddie's neck today but not had much luck as he keeps trying to get away.I'll make another gentle attempt tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday everyone. I'm off to bed with my electric hottie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Pamela, hope you enjoy the event, sounds great.
Enjoy cat cuddling Angie
Dinky, hope you are feeling better
Sunshine and showers here.Had a nice beach walk, then home for a shower, Howard has gone a cliff walk but Chris and myself stayed back at the van to take it easy
My parents have now bought a van on the site so last night we were out visiting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-05-2014, 01:00 PM   #5

Afternoon all of you.
Its not raining here but looks like it will dark clouds approaching although we have been lucky - I miss last week though where I had a hat on and pottering in the garden. But it will arrive I hope sooner rather than later.

Not sure what I am doing today have taken Bella out and just sitting now roast beef, roast and mashed potatoes, cauli, cheese sauce, beans and of course gravy for dinner. Then a roast beef sarnie or two maybe later or tomorrow.

Feeling okay still really tired I got up at 6 took Bella out then came back and got into bed again. Slept till 10.30 hope that is helping.

Pamela that sounds a great day, enjoy I think sometimes concerts have to be in the rain - although sunshine is preferable
Angie - enjoy what ever cat you end up cuddling.
Dinky I read your posts then think "bed" then remind myself you are the other side of the World - it seems odd when I think about it properly that you are a continent away. Sweet dreams
Shelley Is it a family take over of the site "friendly take over" I hasen to add have I ever asked what made you buy a static? was it just a break with routine that you were after? Anyhow won't be long till you can be inviting the neighbours for BBQ

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #6

Hi guys! Really heavy showers and thunder rumbles now and again, the sky is really dark at present. A bank holiday Sunday spent at home then. Although I did go to Pets at Home earlier for a small fish tank to accommodate Miranda and Gary while we have the flooring put down on Thursday and Friday. The 60l tank I have needs emptying and moving out of the living room, it gives me chance to give it a good clean too. So I bought a smaller tank as a temporary home.

Pearla and Pandora are fast asleep as the rain is beating down now, I'm catching up on my Sky+'d programmes. There's a bottle of wine with my name on it somewhere and a chocolate bar- well, it is a holiday weekend.