Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-05-2014, 08:01 AM   #1

Super sunny Saturday

Good Morning! Hope it's sun all the way where you are today!

It's a corker here, got my washing out on the line already, but the downer is my spin cycle has packed up on the machine - help! I'll have to wait until after the bank holiday to get it fixed as I'm away all next week. I'll use my mother's if I need any done.

Ceri is off to a rugby match in the local ground later so I'll be taking and fetching him. May go for a walk around the park myself and get in some much needed exercise.

I'm looking after my friend's dog in August while she's on holiday, I've had Daisy May before she's a little gem. That was when I only had Posh though, so don't know what P&P will make of her, she will come for visits for them to be introduced. She's great with cats, it's other dogs she doesn't get on with. I'll be on the look out for a yellow alert lead to get when I have to walk her. I haven't seen many in use here- I will start a trend I hope. A conversation starter maybe?

Well, off to do my cleaning- have a great day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-05-2014, 10:03 AM   #2

Re: Super sunny Saturday

Morning posh and those to follow. It's raining here. Started about 20mins before We got in. Heading to opticians as I have recently changed.

Posh, enjoy your day, pity your machine has broken

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
17-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #3

Re: Super sunny Saturday

Morning PP and Pamela. Yuk about the rain Pamela. Washing the bedding at the mo then off to get M & S stuff for Mum to take with me tomorrow. Her nearest Marks is 60 miles away!

Dogs have been out, all hot and zonked after their mega run yesterday. Will take Scout with us and take turns in the car with her so we can have the windows wide open.

Need too clean car, OH did boot for me and the mat from there, it's hanging on the line.

More flea spray today for the house and car, swopped some of our eggs for cat spray at local pet shop. Grand thing bartering.

Well, will get going now, busy day. Picked up a saying from the 'other' forum which I love, 'laters, taters'.