Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-06-2008, 11:21 PM   #1

CP

Talking to the cordinator of our CP tonight, she was telling me they are trying to trap 26 cats, who have been living in a derelict building, and as the building is to be demolished they have to trap them all...most are female, some with kittens, some about to have their kittens.... they are running out of space fast....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #2

Re: CP

Oh no It's an endless battle with strays, ferals etc isn't it. I'm sure that they'll be able to trap them all. The contractors just need to give them enough time. Mind you - I imagine the outcry if they start putting time pressures on and CP go to the media means that all the time needed will be allowed

Catsey Veteran

23-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Oh no It's an endless battle with strays, ferals etc isn't it. I'm sure that they'll be able to trap them all. The contractors just need to give them enough time. Mind you - I imagine the outcry if they start putting time pressures on and CP go to the media means that all the time needed will be allowed
Hope so Yola, they are starting to trap them today....
I could kick myself, we had a wendy house in the garden when we moved here, I gave it away! wish I had kept it, idea for kittens!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #4

Moli you could always ask the CP for foster pens sue they would give them to you.

So many cat so few homes.

Catsey Veteran

23-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #5

looks like I will have a couple of kittens this week...